There is something wrong with my banana!

Stormy

Companion Cube
Reaction score
So I just slipped out my banana and it wasn't looking to healthy, the skin was looking a little off colour and a bit bruised in places. Seems odd as I've not taken it out anywhere all week.

Decided not to think to much off it, pulled back the skin and again the colour was odd but it also smelt a little funny. A work mate took a look and had a wee sniff and proclaimed that there was nothing wrong and that it was in fact a fine banana!

With that I took the plunge and managed to get about half of my very large banana in my mouth. It tasted as crap as it looked but managed to man up and chump it down. The other half now lies crying in the bin.

Anyone else have any fantastic fruit stories?

My thought process as I read this post:

So I just slipped out my banana and it wasn't looking to healthy

Ok, is this a euphemism for penis? I wonder...

the skin was looking a little off colour and a bit bruised in places. Seems odd as I've not taken it out anywhere all week.

Ok, interesting, perhaps it's a real banana. Then again, only a monster would keep a banana in room temperature for a week.

Decided not to think to much off it, pulled back the skin and again the colour was odd but it also smelt a little funny.

Banana? Penis?

A work mate took a look and had a wee sniff and proclaimed that there was nothing wrong and that it was in fact a fine banana!

Definately penis. Fruity adventures for all.

With that I took the plunge and managed to get about half of my very large banana in my mouth.

Is that even physically possible?

It tasted as crap as it looked but managed to man up and chump it down. The other half now lies crying in the bin.

Man, this guy must be on PCP. Hope he doesn't wake up anytime soon.

Anyone else have any fantastic fruit stories?

Fabulously fruity stories.

You got a filthy mind dude! I post up a really innocent story about my fantastic banana and you just turn it into a filth story! GOD!!

:p

You got a filthy mind dude! I post up a really innocent story about my fantastic banana and you just turn it into a filth story! GOD!!

:p

thats the spirit of the internet

now excuse while I pulish my banana

I was at a seminar last year when the woman next to me went through her bag for a pencil. She found a banana in there that she had forgotten about. Old as ****. It was pretty much brown and gray. She ate it anyway, just before we broke for lunch.

The next time I saw her, she had changed seats. I was glad.

Back