Think I have a shot with a teacher?

Dan said:
Well I'm not actually a high school student anymore. I'm in 2nd year university But I'm back coaching for my high school rowing team. The teacher advisor for the team is the french teacher. She's recently out of teacher's college, cute face. Maybe mid to late 20s. We make small talk and I get some smiles from her. Next weekends the end of the season and so if I want to see her after that I'd have to work up the nerve to say something. I don't even know for sure that she's single so I'm kind of at a loss on how to approach this.

In my favour, my last girlfriend was 28 and also a teacher. Well actually a counsellor. But she turned out to be a little bit crazy and is still trying to cling on right now.
I'd hit it.

Shinobi said:
I'd mostly agree with this. Only thing I'd change is don't use the "F" word when you ask her out, imply it's casual. But usually saying just as friends is the first nail in the coffin.
How can you possibly ask someone out without using the F word?

Hey ****er, I thought maybe we could go on a ****in date to this coffee shop, maybe go upstairs and **** after.

DreadLord1337 said:

Hey ****er, I thought maybe we could go on a ****in date to this coffee shop, maybe go upstairs and **** after.

He meant friends.

When i added that into my post I didn't mean for him to use it when he asked her.

Just ask if she would like to go get coffee or w/e you want sometime. Nothing more than that.

DreadLord1337 said:

You forgot

"you can always bring your mother with you, so I can **** her too."

You always have to say that, or you're just being rude.

Maybe your sister would like a good ****ing after we have some ****in coffee at the ****in coffee shop?

DreadLord1337 said:
Maybe your sister would like a good ****ing after we have some ****in coffee at the ****in coffee shop?
Dude, that's just rude :O

You always have to use please at the end of a sentence.

Yes:

a girl smiling at you == she wants hot lusty passionate sex with you right there and then.

So can we see a picture of her?? And whats the age diff? And smiling is a good indication of someones interest in you. Sure its not 100% I want you to back up the batty if she smiles but its better than the get-away-from-me-you-horny-little-pervert face.

Pictures, Pictures we have to know what she looks like if we're going to help you out you know. Maybe even one with a bikini hehe.

"Hey do you want our help or not?

Worst that can happen as a student
Girl: "no"
School: *ROFLs at you for the rest of your life*

As an adult
Girl: No
World: Meh

Edit: Coffee is a afrodesiac

Back