This guy is ****ing nuts

We must rally against the gay hordes destroying our great nation! HERP DE DERP

sounds like he has a crush on him. which would explain his anger and self loathing closeted republican-ness

I enjoyed every second of that :p
I want moaaar!

Just saw that. Pretty amusing tbh. Especially seeing as how Anderson Cooper likes dicks.

That guy is a total moron.

"Are you a bigot?"
"No, there is no hate in my body at all!"
"Then why are you following this kid around at his house and harassing him?"
"FIRST AMENDMENT FREEDOM OF SPEECH EXERCISING FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU"

"I'm a Christian citizen exercising my First Amendment rights," Shirvell told CNN's Anderson Cooper. "I have no problem with the fact that Chris is a homosexual. I have a problem with the fact that he's advancing a radical homosexual agenda."
:LOL:

Ennui, is Cooper actually gay?

One of the biggest idiots I've ever seen.

Also, why is Anderson his first name?

:LOL:

Ennui, is Cooper actually gay?

Yeah, he's not officially out of the closet but it's pretty much accepted as a fact among anyone who cares about that sort of thing (like my girlfriend).

This has to be a joke, that guy is ridiculous. Seriously, the guy is a psychopath, it's obvious he wants to either shoot someone or rape the college guy. His mannerisms and the way he talks reminds me of this kid lolz-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qR-0x9QOWfE

This guy, Andrew Shirvell, he's gay. I put money on this. That mouth is designed to suck dicks.

"The real bigot here is Chris Armstrong."

Please tell me I imagined him saying this.

But I mean, it is a legitimate political tactic in America to label your opposition a nazi. Almost a proud tradition at this point.

Edit: (Ignoring the fact he is in no way Chris' opposition, lolz (Edit: Unless he's "opposite" Chris in the 69 position, lolzzz))

I love how this guy is obviously a closet case. The part where Anderson says "You seem really obsessed with this gay college kid" made me ****ing rofl

I love Anderson Cooper so so much

Am I watching the onion news?

lol'd, you're the second person to have said this

He's probably just a jealous ex-boyfriend, or he's a closet gay.

By the way, shouldn't spying on his facebook page, and threatening people he knows be considered an invasion of privacy? Why hasn't anyone addressed this?

This guy, Andrew Shirvell, he's gay. I put money on this. That mouth is designed to suck dicks.

I actually came into this thread getting ready to post pretty much that.

I mean, we could be getting interference from a gay weather balloon, but not very likely.

No I think its agreed, that guy is most certainly gay for the student :p

But I mean, it is a legitimate political tactic in America to label your opposition a nazi. Almost a proud tradition at this point.

Edit: (Ignoring the fact he is in no way Chris' opposition, lolz (Edit: Unless he's "opposite" Chris in the 69 position, lolzzz))

oh please.
Supporters of different Politicians may say stuff like that BUT a actual Politicians like Obama or McCain would never say anything like that.

This man has lost his marbles. A great example of the sheer idiocy of America today, this man is gonna get shot one day. "I HAVE NO HATE IN MY BODY, HE IS A CHILD OF GOD,HOMOSEXUAL MEANS NO FREE PASS OF CRITICISMS, BUT HE REPRESENTS SATAN ON THE BOARD!!!"

Back