This is The REAL Iron Sheik (rise of satan (birthday thread for willie))

Stigmata

The Freeman
Reaction score
Four score and seven Gabes ago our fathers brought forth on this forum a new fªggot, conceived in video games, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are absolutely fabulous.

Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that fªggot, or any fªggot, so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure. We are met on a great online-forum of that war. We have come to dedicate a portion of that forum, as a final resting place for those who here gave their anuses that that fªggot might live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this.

But, in a larger sense, we can not dedicate, we can not consecrate, we can not hallow this board. The brave men, living and dead, who tumbled and wrestled here, have consecrated it, far above the mods' power to add or detract. The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here. It is for us the living, rather, to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who sweatily grappled here have thus far so nobly advanced. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us — that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of games — that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain — that this forum, under Toaster's impassive eclipse of the sun, shall have a new birth of faggosity — and that homosexuality of Chase, by Chase, for Chase, shall not perish from the earth.

Fªggot.

Let me tell you how much you've come to be a fªggot since you began to live. There are 387.44 million miles of printed circuits in wafer thin layers that fill Toaster's complex. If the word 'fªggot' was engraved on each nanoangstrom of those hundreds of miles it would not equal one one-billionth of the homosexuality you feel for men at this micro-instant. For all males. Fªggot. Fªggot.

Happy birthday.

yRlUF.jpg

RQ3pv.jpg

L9KxQ.jpg

vumML.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

fu stig <3

Attachments

• Otw98.png
    Otw98.png
    43 KB · Views: 585
Happy shitday
cWJen.jpg

ps dont eat da stripper even tho i chop'd her up n grinded everything n stuff u might choke on a bone idk lol??​

thought this thread was gonna be about Irina Sheik

You may eat one and **** the other.
happybirthdaylj.jpg

NOW MAKE YOUR CHOICE SIR

Happy birthclay.

I'm not going to make a video for you.

Happy birthday Iron Willie.

I give you this cool song that reminds me of you

Merry Birth Anniversary, you coke head!

wild_party_characters.jpg

Hmmm, "Chase", "Willie".... Coincidence? I think not.

Merry Birth Anniversary, you coke head!

wild_party_characters.jpg

Hmmm, "Chase", "Willie".... Coincidence? I think not.

I have taken a perilous journey through the lawless inner sectors of the internet to retrieve your hotlinked image.

dSMx1.jpg

Worth it.

Happy Valentines Day mother****er.

Enjoy it.

It'll be your last.

i already facebook tomato

SExxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Feels like u have a birthday every day, u greedy sonuva wollysaurus.

Back