Those "underground" games that are pretty good...

FrostedxB

Tank
Reaction score
I just bought some game today called Jurassic:The Hunted (believed it was dinosaur hunting). Never heard of the game before, and I kinda wanted a good dinosaur game (Turok sucked so much ass).

Just watched this review and it pretty well sums it up-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ar6kzUU_DIU

It only cost me 13 bucks, and tbh, it was much better then the price and the name claim it to be.

The story is fairly laughable but who the **** cares when you have a 30-06 BAR to fight a ****ing raptor with.

There is a Survivor mode which is basically World at War's Nazi Zombies except with dinos, and sadly a lack of multiplayer.

I really liked Blacksite Area 51 but all the douchbags that only tried the demo will complain to death about it. I've talked to everyone I know, and the ones who played it actually thought it was good as well

I really liked Blacksite Area 51
You are a true bro.

Also Frosted, you want an awesome dinosaur game that ain't exactly underground, but probably only like 3 people on Earth remember it? Cadillacs and Dinosaurs.

I still wish they had made some sort of sequel to 2005 Area-51, but Blacksite was fun. I finished Jurassic a few months ago and it was ehh.

The PC needs more dinosaur loving, damn it.

The last good dinosaur game that we got was ****ing Carnivores 2!

God damn.. I think the last dinosaur game I played was a Jurassic Park fighting style game for the playstation. This game looks pretty decent for a low budget game though.

Last dinosaur game I can remember playing is Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis. And the King Kong video game. Both were pretty good.

Was that the one where the earths ground was shaped like a dino-head? If so, I put so many quarters into an arcade version.
Primal Rage. Sadly the sequel got canceled years and years ago.

Dude thanks for reminding me the name of it. My cousin and I used to play this nonstop a couple years ago, but I sucked dick at it. I remember it being a hard ass game.
It was a mother bitch, but I was a cheap little bitch and spammed the Suchomimus' grabs and picked the Carcharodont since he was on of the biggest sons of bitches in the game.

I really liked Blacksite Area 51 but all the douchbags that only tried the demo will complain to death about it. I've talked to everyone I know, and the ones who played it actually thought it was good as well

Loved Blacksite. Needs a sequel.

Never gonna happen with Midway being dead and all. Although there is very VERY small hope for another Area-51 2005 what with the movie confirmed to still be in the works, although loosely based off the game.

oh man, I got so much hate from my friends when I told them I loved Blacksite. It was like the best $9 game I bought in a long time. The epic-ness of the battles, the action, the not knowing what was coming next, plus it was on the rails almost so you didn't have to go exploring and everything fun was ahead of you.

The only problem I had was teammates being killed off (seriously those guys were bros) and the lack of any real aliens, much like Area-51 2005 where it was just a virus mutating people and the only real aliens were grays, while in Blacksite you had just the spire worms, the giant tentacle queers, the turtle thing, and the drudges. Everything else was "SEEKROT ROBOT REBORN SUPER SOLDIERS DO NOT LOOK".

EDIT: AND SHAME ON YOU ASSHOLES FOR NOT BUYING THIS BEAUTY

15ojq0g.jpg

Yeah, the game needed some kind of real link to Roswell, which the first had but the sequel completely disregarded. Didn't matter in the end though as most of the time it was like shooting the shit out of Aliens :D.

I just bought some game today called Jurassic:The Hunted (believed it was dinosaur hunting). Never heard of the game before, and I kinda wanted a good dinosaur game (Turok sucked so much ass).

Just watched this review and it pretty well sums it up-

Tropical landscape, tons of weapons, dinos to kill, and rock music in the background. Considering there are virtually no new dino FPSs out there this is a dream come true. Will definitely check this out.

Tropical landscape, tons of weapons, dinos to kill, and rock music in the background. Considering there are virtually no new dino FPSs out there this is a dream come true. Will definitely check this out.

Beat it today, and honestly, don't expect much from the story. Questions are by no means answered, and when they are attempted to be answered, it brings up more questions about everything.

Just play it to shoot the dinosaurs!

Survival mode is intense and incredibly fun though, I would pay 10 bucks for survival mode alone.

Also, looked at Cadillacs and Dinosaurs and I just don't even know sometimes....

The only problem I had was teammates being killed off (seriously those guys were bros) and the lack of any real aliens, much like Area-51 2005 where it was just a virus mutating people and the only real aliens were grays, while in Blacksite you had just the spire worms, the giant tentacle queers, the turtle thing, and the drudges. Everything else was "SEEKROT ROBOT REBORN SUPER SOLDIERS DO NOT LOOK".

EDIT: AND SHAME ON YOU ASSHOLES FOR NOT BUYING THIS BEAUTY

15ojq0g.jpg

I never bought Psy-OPS but I have it on PC for free because Fileplanet had it for free. Hell they still might have it for free somewhere because it had ads in it. Same with Area 51 but I never installed it. let me snag a pic

games1.jpg

So I do have Psi-Ops, Fallout, and Area 51 for free! Fileplanet usually does free games all the time

Beat it today, and honestly, don't expect much from the story. Questions are by no means answered, and when they are attempted to be answered, it brings up more questions about everything.

Just play it to shoot the dinosaurs!

God damn it! I looked it up and it's available only for consoles. :frown:

Back