THQ Complete Pack 50% off!

Dekstar

Companion Cube
Reaction score
1266004202_THQComplete.png
[br]Arguably one of the best game packages on Steam now has 50% off until February 19th! The pack includes highly rated games such as Company of Heroes and the Warhammer: Dawn of War series, both of which have a metacritic score of over 85.[br] For the full news post, click here.

deals like this are just too good to pass up, got it myself :)

Yeah I just bought it too despite having an abundance of games already unfinished.

$2.78 a game.

I am debating buying it... I Have games to play and I already have company of heroes, frontlines, and stalker... and I played Red FAction a long time ago. So that's a third of the games not worth anything to me. Still 12 games for $50 is good stuff ... I'm just not sure if I Can handle that much Warhammer having not played it at any point in my life.

I completely agree with you Starbob, perhaps it's not the pack for you if you're not a warhammer fan.

Do you have a PC 360 pad? If not, Juiced 2 is useless to you (It's a horrible port that either only accepts keyboard or an official 360 pad). Saints Row could be fun if you're into that whole sandbox thing. I've heard there are bugs, but then what game doesn't have bugs?

Overall it's probably not so much worth it since you already have CoH (the highest rated game there).

holy shit this is like the President's Sale or Christmas 2.0 sale!

I went for it. Only had one existing game, stalker, which I had only paid 5 bucks for anyhow.

Just too good of a deal to pass up.

I completely agree with you Starbob, perhaps it's not the pack for you if you're not a warhammer fan.

Do you have a PC 360 pad? If not, Juiced 2 is useless to you (It's a horrible port that either only accepts keyboard or an official 360 pad). Saints Row could be fun if you're into that whole sandbox thing. I've heard there are bugs, but then what game doesn't have bugs?

Overall it's probably not so much worth it since you already have CoH (the highest rated game there).
Saints Row 2 is the worst port I've ever played on the PC.

All of these games are a bit meh for me, not getting this.

Got it during the early Steam sale. My only regret is not having enough time to play them yet.

Saints Row 2 is the worst port I've ever played on the PC.

i wanted to rip my dick off after i realized how bad it was...i don't think i've sworn that much in a while.

Yeah, it's a great deal. Got it myself during the big holiday sale.

To be honest, I still have GTA4 to get through. Saint's Row being a bad port just means I won't play it. Bit lame but oh well.

Back