tips on using the p-90 and the AUG

Bug-eyed Earl

Reaction score
I think these have to be my two favorite guns, butI'm no pro at using them. What advice and/or tactics can people give me to use them better?

The p90 has a huge clip- use that to your advantage. The enemy will run out of bullets before you do in a close quarters firefight.

The AUG is a pretty standard rifle, but it's not as reliable as the m4. Use it from a further distance than you would the m4.

But really, just use the m4. Because it's the best weapon in the game.

P90 is an excellent gun to run stairs with on CT side in office, if the T's are dumb enough you can hose down 3-4 easily then run back reload and finish some more off.

The P90 has a surprisingly good run&gun accuracy. Stay on the move and you'll get hit less, and like Pesh said, they'll run out of ammo before you.
I prefer the mp5 though because to me it has an even better accuracy and higher kill potential.

Also agree with Pesh on the M4 though :p.

P90-Run and gun recommended. Large clip, yet don't spray unless you are in close quarters. Long range go pistol or do 2 round bursts. Fairly light so running with it will make you run faster than if you had, say, an m249(duh!).

AUG-I never use it, it seems accurate at first, but the m4 will really do the job better than anything else.

And if you can afford a mp5 but not a p90, mp5+kev+deag. Good combo. Recommended.

AUG-I never use it, it seems accurate at first, butRecommended.

Yes, I know what you mean. It has long range potential but when you run at someone and spray, it can take at least 3 seconds for them to die. If you hold down the trigger you are guaranteed to never hit anything! :D

Wow, you just quote edited me and didn't listen to what i had to say. You bastard!!

seizures pwn all of ypiaurepihinsjfd

Back