Today will be a hilarious day

Mr.Reak

Reaction score
So yeah, today I, I mean we, will find out if my girlfriend is pregnant or not. So yeah, yay I am scared shitless because neither of us can afford of raising a kid or give him/her a good atmosphere of growing up (college student duh!). Ah I am going to hell...

You can always abourt the kid if you don't want it...

OK, I'll shut up.

yeh i went through the same thing, its VERY VERY scary. i feel for you mate.

I hope for the best :thumbs:

having a child is one of the hardest most rewarding experiences you'll ever have ..that said, I'm in my 30's, have been married for 2 years and wanted to have a family ...I just wasnt prepared for all the responsibilities ..no one is ..you cant understand what it takes to raise a child from reading a book or taking a parenting course. The one thing you'll realise if you do have a child is that ..you dont matter any more ..there's no room for selfishness there's no room for "me" ..It's all about the baby ..at least till it's older ..the first 6 months are extremely difficult ...expect no sleep, constant worry and difficult times ahead. But ...I'm looking at a pic of my one year old son :) ...it's completely worth it ..the first time you look into your baby's eyes and see yourself any doubt will melt away

good luck you have a hard road ahead of you ..if it turns out your girlfriend isnt pregnant for gods sakes USE A CONDOM next time

And as soon as that babeh pops out, your face will be owned by that sweet little baby face, and it will all be worth while :)

If you can't afford it or afford to make it's life decent, I'd personally go with abortion.

Makes no sense to destroy three lives when you could make them kick arse later!

Either way, good luck man, I don't envy you...

I do use condoms, it’s a long story though. I guess it’s one of those “oops condom came off ONCE”. I guess Mother Nature doesn’t really care about if it was once or what, so yeah.

Abortion, easy to say, but heck, I don’t want to just jump on it as a safety zone, need to think other options over.

Oh and CptStern, that was my plan too, get a job, good place to live in and have a child, not an accident that I didn’t want (how the hell am I going to raise a child like that).

Mr.Reak said:
Oh and CptStern, that was my plan too, get a job, good place to live in and have a child, not an accident that I didn’t want (how the hell am I going to raise a child like that).

ya ..what's the old saying .. "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making plans"

you have to really examine every single issue before making a decision ...do you think you love your girlfriend enough to stay with her over the long term? Kids need 2 parents ..seriously I dont know how single parents do it, somethings gotta give.

my brother once said:

it's hard to be a parent, it's harder still to be a good parent

One would think the blurry vagina would be enough protection eh?

PvtRyan said:
One would think the blurry vagina would be enough protection eh?

:x

Argh, I wish...

Okay, maybe it's nothing either way. Time to get a pregnency test. See ya guys in awhile.

Mr.Reak said:
I do use condoms, it’s a long story though. I guess it’s one of those “oops condom came off ONCE”. I guess Mother Nature doesn’t really care about if it was once or what, so yeah.

Abortion, easy to say, but heck, I don’t want to just jump on it as a safety zone, need to think other options over.

Make your girlfriend give birth to the kid, then give the kid to me and i´ll raise it as my personal slave!! moahaha :flame:

no but seriously abortion is the best thing if neither of you can take care of it..

From now on, wear a condom and have your girlfriend on the pill. But then...if you don't want children, you shouldn't be having sex. :)

Goodluck, i hope for both your sakes that she isn't pregnant. Think about children when your life and monetary situation is stable enough to give the baby the best life possible. If she is pregnant, don't abort it, if you can't look after it and none of your family can help at all, consider the possibility of adoption, then the baby gets a loving family and a loving family gets a baby.

Why will it be a hilarious day? If it's sarcasm, that's quite poor ;) hehe - good luck anyways though

hey Papa Reak, let us know how it turns out ..the suspense is killing me :E

CptStern said:
hey Papa Reak, let us know how it turns out ..the suspense is killing me :E

:E
on a side note, where the feck have u been?!?
hiding in the Politics forum or something?! :p

u know...atttendance here is mandatory!! :)

heh I've been busy lately so I only have time to respond to the more ...errrr ...flamebait posts directed at me ..they just so happen to be in the flamer forum ..heh ..ahem ..politics forum

ya, so with down bush, up with babies named Reak :E

Split.

And it seems I inadvertently moved my post. Incase you didn't saee it the first time...

Good luck.

Whatever happens you'll make the right choice.

CptStern said:
I'm looking at a pic of my one year old son :) ...it's completely worth it ..the first time you look into your baby's eyes and see yourself any doubt will melt away

good luck you have a hard road ahead of you ..if it turns out your girlfriend isnt pregnant for gods sakes USE A CONDOM next time

i want to have kids too.
cheers cpt stern, for making it sound better :D lol
ill probably want kids when im 27 tho (which is 10 yrs time)

I personally cant imagine ever wanting children...

h00dlum said:
Make your girlfriend give birth to the kid, then give the kid to me and i´ll raise it as my personal slave!! moahaha :flame:

no but seriously abortion is the best thing if neither of you can take care of it..

Um, anyone here ever heard of adoption? If they can't take care of it then give it up for adoption. Jesus, how can anyone here say that killing him/her is better than adoption.

KoreBolteR said:
i want to have kids too.
cheers cpt stern, for making it sound better :D lol
ill probably want kids when im 27 tho (which is 10 yrs time)

dont plan ...let it happen ..too many of my friends got married in their 20's and had kids ...not one of them is still married ..I was smart, I didnt get married till I was in my 30's

Death.Trap said:
Um, anyone here ever heard of adoption? If they can't take care of it then give it up for adoption. Jesus, how can anyone here say that killing him/her is better than adoption.
I thought about saying that, but it is just too immoral to me. It's like giving your child away to a complete stranger. Besides, think of the emotional trauma when he/she/it gets old enough to understand what went on. You are stuck between a rock and a hard place, Reak. It sucks, but at the same time it's good. Babies are ironic. :|

Warning:
The above came from a 14 year old with too much time on his hands.

Well that was fun as heck. Got pregnancy test in Walgreen’s, while going to gf’s house was thinking everything over. Came there, she said she doesn’t want to pee yet. Oh my, another hour of torture. Well after all said and done, we put that thing on the table (3 minutes wait is required). We went to living room, now you imagine how long those three minutes were. Anyway, not pregnant, relief. You know, all those condoms coming off, penis getting soft too fast and other crap made me realize that my sexual life is total disaster.

sorry for boring ending

congrats :)

...that is what you wanted, right?

Mr.Reak said:
Well that was fun as heck. Got pregnancy test in Walgreen’s, while going to gf’s house was thinking everything over. Came there, she said she doesn’t want to pee yet. Oh my, another hour of torture. Well after all said and done, we put that thing on the table (3 minutes wait is required). We went to living room, now you imagine how long those three minutes were. Anyway, not pregnant, relief. You know, all those condoms coming off, penis getting soft too fast and other crap made me realize that my sexual life is total disaster.

sorry for boring ending
I'm glad to hear you are pleased with the results.

Be more careful. :)

Yeah open... well anyway, thanks to everyone and yeah that's what I wanted I guess. Time to relax in front of TV.

Hope you learned your lesson.

Are those things a 100 percent sure ?

SERVES YOU RIGHT FOR HAVING SEX !!!

i've always wanted to say that my life is now complete

I will go into the west and remain....loser.

CptStern said:
I agree

Mr.Reak said:

sorry for boring ending

all you did was a home pregnancy test? :eek:

dude those are notoriously unreliable ..in fact my wife was showing negative even though she was 2 months pregnant. Sorry to burst your bubble but you really should get her to go the doctor

Back