Trailer for Payday: No Mercy (Left 4 Dead/Payday Crossover)

Sliver

Companion Cube
Reaction score
paydaynomercy-png.23574

A trailer has come out featuring a teaser of a Payday game being played on the Left 4 Dead No Mercy map. At this point it's not clear whether it will be DLC or a completely seperate game.

New info is sure to come out, such as a release date, if Valve had any input besides the location, whether or not zombies will appear, and pricing.You can watch the trailer below.

Attachments

• paydaynomercy.png
    paydaynomercy.png
    59.5 KB · Views: 6,652
Too bad the game plays nothing like in that trailer. Clunky, uninteresting garbage.

Interesting crossover though.

So the Payday guys caused a quarantine break in Mercy hospital? Interesting I supposed but not really a question that needed any answering. Are they doing anything in L4D as well or is this it?

Wait a minute, this may just be weird coincidence but is that the music from the Nightmare House 2 trailer (or gameplay). I know I remember that from somewhere. Can someone please check that out.

EDIT: I think it just shares some similar rifts, but I know I have heard that music before.

It's going to be interesting to see how this is pulled off... o_O

i cant watch the trailer my internet is too slow but also because alcohol. im going to play left4 dead now though. ****in inspired

Back