Trainwreck - Animated TFC Coop Mishaps

Vegeta897

Banned as all ****
Reaction score
This is another Flash animation based around recordings from the gang playing TFC coop maps.

Watch the high quality SWF here: http://vegeta897.deviantart.com/art/Trainwreck-412034489
Mirror: http://pixelatomy.com/stuff/trainwreck-final.swf

Or catch the finite-megapixeled video export here:

Yadda yadda had a lot of fun making it, yadda yadda really happy with the way it turned out. It moves quite quickly, so you should, like, watch it two or three times.

As always, thanks for watching.

Does watching it at high resolution make it take longer to load? Seemed to take forever off your site (deviant art wanted me to log in).

Anyways, as per usual I had no idea what was going on, but it remained funny. Taco freaked me out.

Well, it's 3.5mb, and my site isn't the fastest. The reason I suggest watching the .swf is that the original framerate is 14, and converting it to Youtube 30fps causes one out of every 15 frames to hang slightly longer. I've taken off the mature content tag from the deviation, so people can watch without an account.

Next time I have to remember to animate in 15fps.

Glad you found it funny.

Best work since Ariba.

See, it's stuff like this that makes me continue coming back here.

Also I wish I had the time to get in on this but I spend too many waking hours on the clock :(

I agree, despite not really knowing the context it was pretty funny. Animation was great too. Do you have any of the original footage left?

Thanks Bob! Yes, I have all of the video footage, but never got around to editing and uploading it. It's not too exciting.

EQ4zRds.gif

Sliv being a looped badass.

Great stuff. I'm really impressed by your ability to create weird and funny imagery out of relatively ordinary conversation (relatively).

Also

GbPiUdn.png

Thanks. I don't have any formed ideas for my next animation, or even if I will do one any time soon, so I don't know. While I was working, though, I considered the idea of making a compilation of 'shorts' (10-30 seconds each), because I was getting sick of drawing the same things over and over in different angles.

Back