Veg Flash: HL2.net Pinball

That was awesome.
I love how you basically used everything on the screen as a playing field. :D

Since I no longer have a misc thread to post random things, I'll guess I'll stick this in my own thread.

Highlighting smileys in IE yields surprisingly scary/funny looking smileys. Those are in the second row. The third row is me fixing them up based on what they look like after highlighting.

smileysqq0.png

Yes, it is incredibly random and pointless.

lol

on the bottom row, the middle two yellow ones are awesome. (from left to right) and the last one could be a royal Japanese girl with that bright red rouge

Edit, BTW The 4th one (in the middle row, before you fixed it) looks like a skull to me. and the green one next to it looks like Shamus helmet from Metroid

Love the animation Vegata, so thats what you were planning!

Really awesome job :D

Need moar Hl2.net comics.

One day...

That was so f*cking dull and pointless.
But mostly it was FABULOUS.

Thanks Sulky and others <3

I was going to put you as one of the moderators but was too lazy to import your animated avatar D;

FABULOUS. One of the greatest things ever posted on hl2.net, second only to Full Life Consequences.

Dear God that is awesome! I must have watched it at least five six times now.

HEY GANG

This was some funny idea based on what I always thought the middle thing in Dog--'s sig looked like. A pinball paddle, with a pinball.

Sooo, I wanted to make a little animation out of it, but it turned out to be a much bigger project than I had anticipated! Many many hours over the span of around 2 days.

Unfortunately, I went for quality over quantity, so the whole thing is just like 30 seconds long. But it moves very fast and there's lots of detail, so please watch it over a few times :D

Enough yapping, here you go HL2.net, my beloved forum, a special flash just for you.

Click Me!

Let me know if there are any problems with the movie loading/playing.

And yes, the sounds are from that pinball game that comes with Windows.

Hahah Oh shit dude, NICE JOB!

Man, that was shit.

Haha, just kidding though.

Edit - Also, does anyone else keep reading the title as "vag flash"?

make one completely devoted to me and my hilarious penis

I swear you guys have replied to this thread already *confused* /looks back

if thats what you can do in 2 days i wanna see what you can do in 2 weeks

Even I have to say these revivals have gone on long enough!

Thanks of course though, Harij.

I don't even know why I hadn't seen it before.. I do a pretty good job ignoring signatures, despite your oversized link. Real clever anyway. Feels like it gets better everytime I see it. :D

Back