Trip to wales!

DarkelP

Reaction score
I'm going on a trip to kilvru in wales tomorrow, i think i spelt the place wrong...

Anyone else been there? if so, whats it like?

..anyway, its a geography trip, so i have to do lots of work :( but my holiday starts a whole week before everyone else in my school, then i dont go back to school until 19th of january. This being because i have study leave, but i have no exams, so i have nothing to revise for, how good?:cool:

Anyway, just remember, whilst your having fun on the forums, i'm going to be cold and wet, and 50 miles from anykind of broadband cable :(

see ya in a week guys!

Is it North or South Wales?

I've only ever been to North Wales. Llandudno, Rhyl etc.

If it's any where near Rhyl don't go there. Horrible sea side.

I'm not too sure, most likley south wales...

...I wont be going to any beaches:( i have to wade thru river's doing measurments on them and stuff, oh how much fun that will be.

But next year, for drama, i have to go to New York for a week...school can be so unfair sometimes....

heh, i expected that.

Well sir i am a qaurter welsh, my grandad was half welsh, and my gran wasnt a sheep, so your wrong!

I aint annoyed, because i believe we should laugh at ourselves. SO meh!

Originally posted by DarkelP
But next year, for drama, i have to go to New York for a week...school can be so unfair sometimes....

heh.. he said school.. heh.. kids..

You need to live in wales to be a fully certified hardcore sheep shager (being a dirty old farmer helps as well).

Well when i say school, i actually mean Sixth form, but i say school because it was my secondry school also, so its a habit. And im quite an old kid if im going to be 18 in under 4 months..way ahead of bascially everyone in my year.

Originally posted by craigweb2k
heh.. he said school.. heh.. kids..

Edit: on topic I went to Harlech when I was 11, which is in North Wales if I remember rightly. Lovley place, but the sea was full (and I mean FULL) of Jelly Fish and I got stung bout 20 times over the week.

Originally posted by craigweb2k
CHIMP SHAGGER!

first of all you interupted my post which isn't allowed, second of all the local zoo won't let me in.

Sheep shagers I think not, im walsh from south wales port talbot 2 be exact.
anyway the thin ..........(BAAAAAH BAAAAAAAH) Ok love i'll put ur tea on now. Got 2 go.

Jammydodger

Back