Turkey on sourdough, w/ cheddar/swiss, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, & honey mustard

Sub bun.

Meatballs.

Sauce.

Mozzarella Cheese.

BBQ Sauce.

Orgasm.

Meatball subway

letuce

mozzarella

peppers

tomatoes

sweet onion sauce

Italian bread

2 orgasms.

Thin cut pork chop

cheese

cucumber

ketchup

black olives

Chicken and Bacon Ranch Subway

ANY WHITE BREAD

Chicken

Bacon

Cheese

Extra Cheese

Toasted

Lettuce

Tomato

Mayonnaise

chick_bacon.jpg

tastes better than it looks.

Anything but subway... their food is not really food.

Baguette cut lengthwise with a V, so that it holds stuff, toasted lightly in the oven. 2 small tomatoes mashed into the length of the bread and coated with olive oil. Lots of Parmesan and some basil, salt and pepper. Whole thing goes back into the oven. Makes a big mess when you eat it.

Falafel, pitta bread, humus, lettuce, tomato.
OH GOD

i've never had falafel.
am i missing out, or is it really shit.
also, what is it.
also, please.

i've never had falafel.
also, what is it.
also, please.

It is really yummy.

a fried ball or patty made from spiced fava beans and/or chickpeas. It is a popular form of fast food in the Middle East, where it is also served as a mezze.

The Arabic word "falafel" (falāfil) is the plural of فلفل (filfil) 'pepper'.[1] Variant spellings in English include felafel and filafil.

Falafel is usually served in a pita-like bread called lafa, either inside the bread, which acts as a pocket, or wrapped in a flat bread. In many countries falafel is a popular street food or fast food. The falafel balls, whole or crushed, may be topped with salads, pickled vegetables and hot sauce, and drizzled with tahini-based sauces. Falafel balls may also be eaten alone as a snack or served as part of a mezze. During Ramadan, they are sometimes eaten as part of an iftar, the meal which breaks the daily fast after sunset.

Falafel has been part of the diet of Egyptians and the people of the Middle East for centuries.

TL;DR: chickpeas, beans and spices. And it tastes delicious.

i've never had falafel.
also, what is it.
also, please.

I had some a few months ago, weird taste, and felt really ill afterwards, so yeah it's shit. Ingredients? I don't remember. What I do remember is that it looked similar to a burrito, stuff wrapped up in a layer of dough.

The Honey Mustard Chicken from Quiznos...
honeyMustardChicken.gif
YES.

For Subway:

1. Either oven roasted chicken, teriyaki chicken (only if the place can do it right; it's hit and miss depending on location), or regular pepperoni.

2. Italian herb & cheese bread.

3. Whatever that white cheese they put on (NOT mozzarella).

4. Toast that shit.

5. Lettuce, pickles, green peppers, optional olives, JALAPENOS.

6. Chipotle and optional mustard.

7. Pepper, NO salt.

8. /came

Damn I'm hungry.

I had some a few months ago, weird taste, and felt really ill afterwards, so yeah it's shit. Ingredients? I don't remember. What I do remember is that it looked similar to a burrito, stuff wrapped up in a layer of dough.

Look up!

If you felt ill afterwards it's because of something else. If it tasted weird, it's not made right. There's nothing in falafel to make you feel ill, and nothing that tastes bad. It's quite a mild taste. Salty and garlic-y.

Yum

I think I might make a sandvich now thanks to this thread. Good job HelpLife2.net! :D

**** that shit

Really? Well I for one never understood the appeal of lettuce in a sandwich. A few dry lettuce leaves just don't cut it. If I'm going to eat lettuce it has to be a proper salad, with olive oil, vinegar, onion and radishes.

Cheesesteaks are my specialty... My fav being the BBQ variety (steak, BBQ sauce, provolone cheese, horseradish sauce... peppers and cheese sauce are really good on it too but I'm usually too lazy to get those on there).

I had this thing from Thundercloud a few days ago, first time I had tried them. Wheat bread, tuna, avocado, jalapenos, cheese. pretty damned delicious.

I looooooove all Sandwichs, tis my favourite food. No wait I prefer potatoes...No sandwichs. Hmm :\

Freshly made hamburger buns
Hot sausage patties
American cheese since it was the only kind I had at the moment

Amazing. D:

So simple, yet so great.

Classic Pastrami Sandwich:

- Two thick slices of rye bread

- Steamed pastrami

- Mustard

reuben

rye bread
corned beef
sauerkraut
swiss cheese
dressing
more corned beef

reubent.jpg

named after my fav american idol, too!!!

Turkey, bacon, cheese and lettuce on wheat. NOMMY NOMMY.

Back