UEFA Euro 2008 Cup

Why would you hope spain rapes italy? Does Italys team bother you that much? Granted we're ****ing goddamn lucky to still even be in it, we ****ed france in the ass AGAIN.

why? cuz italy sucks. Not as much as france did this year but they still suck regardless and they think they're the shit just because they somehow managed to win the world cup. **** italy, i hope they go home with their heads hanging in shame.

Pretty even game between Russia and Netherlands so far, although the russians are dropping off and handing the dutch a lot of space when they're in possession.

Having said that the Russians have had some real good chances (like Arshavin's shot). And those long shots from Kolodin are just insane...!

Great game so far.

Russia is better than expected, but I think Holland will be stepping up their act in the second half.

why? cuz italy sucks. Not as much as france did this year but they still suck regardless and they think they're the shit just because they somehow managed to win the world cup. **** italy, i hope they go home with their heads hanging in shame.

they managed to win the world cup because everyone else managed to lose it. they act like the shit because they are the shit. they're one of the most popular teams in soccer, and its not like they suck. sure for some reason theyre sucking hard this year, but no reason to hate i think.

1-0 TO RUSSIA...!

Arshavin and Pavlyuchenko doing doing some pretty special things, yet again.

I'd be quite surprised if the Dutch did not score in this match, but they're going to have to do it soon. There's an enormous upset coming our way as it is...

Bah, we're playing quite desperate and panicky now.

Football mate.

Whats with Holland continuously taking long shots and shooting way to high?
Sneijder seems really desperate.
How lucky Holland just was, a beautiful opportunity for Russia and it was knocked out, Holland would've been completely screwed.

We're still alive.

Wtf just happened with that 2nd yellow card btw? That ref is out of his mind.

The card was recalled, but yeah, that would've been a really stupid 2nd card/red card

Football mate.

Whats with Holland continuously taking long shots and shooting way to high?
Sneijder seems really desperate.
How lucky Holland just was, a beautiful opportunity for Russia and it was knocked out, Holland would've been completely screwed.
You wear socks while you play it don't you? Don't you?

Either way, defeat by Russia ain't a shame. If we do lose then Russia's still got my support, they do deserve it, it's not defeat by fags like Italy or Portugal.

Russia was superb, and deserved the victory. Overall one of the best games of football I've ever seen.

OMFG. Upset of the tournament so far, but if you judge it on form and chances-had, then the Russians fully deserved the victory...

Still a completely unbelievable result considering who they just beat. If there was any big name team from the group stages who looked like they deserved to go ahead and win the whole tournament, it was Holland, yet a little team like Russia just dismantled them... When the Netherlands equalised I figured it was game over for the russkies, but then Arshavin knocks in not one but two goals in extra time. What can you do against a player like that?

I only hope they can keep this up in the semis. If they can, then anything is possible.

Gg Russia.

So far, 3 of the 4 winners of the first round have been kicked out. Why?

Either way, defeat by Russia ain't a shame. If we do lose then Russia's still got my support, they do deserve it, it's not defeat by fags like Italy or Portugal.

Jesus man a little harsh don't you think. I mean every team has their actors... It's just a part of the modern game.

Cant believe Russia won it, what the hell happened to Holland lol.

Until I see Spain play I cant make a judgement, but at the moment, Germany look determined as ever to win it.

Gg Russia.

So far, 3 of the 4 winners of the first round have been kicked out. Why?
Like they said on the TV here, Portugal, Croatia and Holland have all rested players in the last game of the group-stage. Maybe they got out of shape somehow, and that's why all those teams lost.

Shocker!

What a game thoguh, so much better than the Turks and Croatia. The next upset is Italy beating Spain. :p

(GO SPAIN)

Yey Italians are out at long last. But now we have the final 4, I can tell Germany will win it, they are just too god damn consistant, and dont have the awful Italian playing style to deal with.

I fear that Russia may not have a great chance against Spain, but after seeing them beat the Holland, I no longer know. They play really well, but will it be enough to big down the Spanish?
I'd love to see Russia-Germany in the finals.

I think Russia can definately beat Spain, I could actually see Germany and Russia in the final, but I think Germany will just have the edge to win it.

If The Russians win they're gonna bet overly nationalistic and think that football is a Russian game. The Germans must win in order to keep the Russian down, something that's very important in these days with the increasing Russian arrogance.

About 15 minutes gone in the Germany vs Turkey game and ohmadayz... the Turks are crapping on the German defense :O

Not that I think this counts for much. The germans are so damn dogged and jammy that no matter what you do to them, if it doesn't result in a goal then you can disregard it because they'll find a way to do you over eventually...

EDIT: 1-0 TURKEY OHMADAYZ!

WTF is Lehman doing...! That said, Turkey have done enough to deserve one.

Turkey/Russia final ftw anyone...? Nah, I don't want to jinx it...

Germany pull level - like I said, don't sell the bastards short. Great touch from Schweinsteiger.

This is shaping up to be a superb game.

Yeah German defence is shocking at the moment, any cross that comes they just end up all over the place. Kasim Richards is playing ****ing awsomely.

This game is way better than the Spain-Italy game I watched before.

Back