UK Snow... ness

G-Dub

Tank
Reaction score
Whose got snow? It started coming down here about half an hour ago and I've never seen it come down so quickly.

Looking at the sky it looks like it will be like this all day!

19032007262.jpg

19032007259.jpg

19032007258.jpg

It snowed for about 3 seconds whilst I was in london yesterday, then rained for half an hour. Later it hailed.

Thats damm awesome, I wish it would randomly snow here. Maby summer has something to do with it not snowing. still thats cool

Snowed lightly for about 30 seconds in Devon on sunday. Was more like light confetti than snow. Hailed more than snowed.

It snowed a bit last night in Manchester, but then stopped. It amazes me that it did actually snow though, it hardly ever snows here. We got a shit loada hail tho

It snowed for about 20 seconds in manchester, I remember as I was having a cig, then I got pelted with hail for the next 5 minutes.

I'd hardly go as far to say "it snowed".

it snowed here quite a lot in January and a bit in February. Now it's just getting warmer and warmer all the time, and the snow is soon gone. I hail summer, embrace me with thy warmth!

its 63 degrees now...

I doubt we're getting snow. ;(

it's sunny here in uppsala city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

snowed here overnight. Not too deep but still snow.

Wanted a day off and everything :(

Started snowing when i was driving back from my girlfriends last night, but the ground was too wet for it to stick :|

Maybe we will get some more tonight :O

Snowed lightly here earlier but the ground was so wet it didn't stick. :( Still, it seems weird to get snow towards the end of March!!!

Got a good 5/10 minutes of light snow yesterday afternoon, and then again for abit of the night. I tell you, had I not known there was snow yesterday, waking up this morning would of been a real shock to my system.

But seriously, I wish this weather would make it's mind up. Last week, I was in college in three quater lenghts and it was awesome walking around the village in the sun. Now? Harsh, bitter winds, hail, rain, sleet and goddamn snow. Just fupp off. :(

It snowed here quite a lot yesterday, but nothing so far today. They say tonight and tomorrow will be worse than yesterday, but they don't know shit.

Started snowing when i was driving back from my girlfriends last night, but the ground was too wet for it to stick :|

Maybe we will get some more tonight :O

Same here. Was snowing really bad and the flakes were huge! Was awesome!

Did start to stick on the road too, a main 40mph road, which I was surprised about. Really wish it snowed for longer though, would have been ace if it snowed that fast all night!

We've had snow, rain, hail, sun shine and sleet down here in the Cotswolds. All in 20-30 minute short bursts as well. Now I can see lightning outside my window!

Proof that our planet = done for

We've had snow, rain, hail, sun shine and sleet down here in the Cotswolds. All in 20-30 minute short bursts as well. Now I can see lightning outside my window!

Proof that our planet = done for

We're doomed...DOOOMEED!!

Had small hail earlier, followd by a few huge cracks of thunder here in Cheltenham about 30 mins ago. woooooo

Back