Unleash the Hounds: Starcraft II Beta begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of all people...

So far I haven't been notified(go figure) but I'm still crossing my fingers. I'm super stoked for this and can't wait to even just be watching vids of other people playing soon!

supposedly the first wave is press and fan sites. so dont give up yet

Looks sweet. Music does sound great. Looking forward to watching more later tonight....

Don't **** me in the ass here, Blizzard. Invite. Today.

Wish I could get excited about this game but the RTS genre is at the bottom of my list.

What? Yes. YES. YESSSS.

I suck at StarCraft but the thought at playing the beta thrills me. Hopefully they don't prefer that the first few waves of beta testers after the press and fansites be skilled at the game, otherwise I'm screwed.

Hmm... Looks like their new WoW expansion will be with the release of SC2 as they secretly promised.

oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god

I am in awe. This looks so good and it's great that people outside of BRs are starting to play.
Xevrex don't worry about being skilled as MOST of the people who have gotten in so far aren't that great. There are some pro's though but the matchmaking should keep them away from you.

I want this SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!

NonY's channel

The pathing in this game is amazing. So much better than anything Blizzard has done before. I love the max unit select as well.

Even I am better than the guy playing on the 1UP feed, haha. Pretty painful to watch!

It's painful to watch semi decent people fail to scout in 2v2 matches.

Maybe I should borrow me a copy of sc1 and l2p so I can be in better shape once the real thing comes around.

Once again I'll be staying in awesome custom games.

In fact, I want to try my hand at the editor. Once the full game is out.

its finally happening. IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING!

I don't even want a beta key, just polished SC2 all fresh in the box ready for me to tear it open and violate it repeatedly in every orifice.

its finally happening. IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING!

I don't even want a beta key, just polished SC2 all fresh in the box ready for me to tear it open and violate it repeatedly in every orifice.

I think ... I think I'd just install it and play o_0

I want a key so bad, I've checked my battle.net account at least a dozen times today, same with my gmail. Nothing :(

game looks pretty smooth but i'm not going to lie, I'm a Red Alert/C&C kinda guy. I've tried Star Craft 1 and it was good but not enough for me to drool over

PEOPLE THERES NO NEED TO PANIC!

AMAGAD AMAGAD

Edit: FFFUUUUUUUUU not in the beta :8 racist blizzard!

2lcyc78.jpg

I can download it, but I still need a key, right?

I think if you can download, you're in the beta. I got no links for SC2.

I hate the shit out of you.

EDIT:

btw what is your system specs?

I put in my PC which is a tri-core phenom, a 4850, and 3gb of RAM

Hot damn. Just read the beta faq. The beta is released in North America first, so us europeans shouldn't even have the keys yet. There's still hope!

Edit: Or not, was some old forum :(

Care to share in the beta loving acepilot? (aka, share accounts so I can play when you're not)

That is old news. Beta release is supposed to be global. There's also going to be more invites to come. There are a few Europe folks who are already playing it.

Maybe, because knowing this laptop I probably won't be able to play until I get on my PC(MAYBE this weekend). I'm downloading it right now, 88%.

It runs OKAY at low. Still pretty crappy though.

15zmg4m.jpg

Note this is at full low textures and does not reflect on how pretty the game potentially is.

Btw. check ebay for key prizes. They're going for like 300$. Some have bids up to 120$.

I wonder if any one wants to trade one for my old wow account :D

Btw. check ebay for key prizes. They're going for like 300$. Some have bids up to 120$.

I wonder if any one wants to trade one for my old wow account :D

I'm 90% sure those are fake, because blizzard doesn't give you any beta key. They just unlock it on your b.net account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back