Unleash the Hounds: Starcraft II Beta begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I can't get an English version in Hong Kong, I am going to pirate the game. :|

stupid activision

Is there no alternate language patches that can be downloaded. I know there isn't, but surely it would be something so simple to implement

Yeah Battlenet is free. Also, I don't think Blizzard will ever come to Steam simply because they love to do things their way. Their games are so popular that they don't need it - plus they're already doing downloads from battle.net. Actually, I'd rather have it on Steam since Blizzard refuses to pay for bandwidth for anything over 2mb and uses an infinitely slow P2P thing that sucks.

Thanks. So should I download or buy the disk? I trust Steam to keep up with my valve games but I'm not so sure about Battlenet to do the same. What would you do?

Do we know if there will be cross OS (PC/Mac) play?

Thanks. So should I download or buy the disk? I trust Steam to keep up with my valve games but I'm not so sure about Battlenet to do the same. What would you do?

Do we know if there will be cross OS (PC/Mac) play?

Blizzard's Battle.net portal keeps track of all your games so once you enter in the serial and register it, you can probably download it anyways... at least that's what you can do with all other blizzard games. For instance, I could go download all of the Diablos and Warcraft games from my account. It's roughly as secure as Steam would be minus the client in that you use a username and password.

However, I did buy the retail game (pre-order) because I wanted in to the beta immediately.

I wish I could have the retail version. Even if it wasn't English. :(

Also, I was definately going to buy it, but I'm not too sure now. I might pirate an English version of the singleplayer and play that, and download the Korean copy later on.

Man, that new video *that they released for the whole StarCraft: Dominion thing...* was SO. FREAKING. AWESOME. I could watch that a hundred times.

Yeah it was great. Some cheesy lines but otherwise amazing.

kerrigan is hawt :B

Can't to get this game next tuesday.

thats not the kerrigan I remenber

SarahKerrigan_SC1_HeadAnim1.gif

but hey THATS the kerrigan I remenber,the one who told me she will care of it down there next to the bottons

raynold is aceptable cuz he has got old whit wrinkles and hair but that video of her surrounded by zergs is supposed to happen in starcraft1 and she dont even have the dreadlocks

yeah he looked bald in the first though if you see correctly it does seem to have hair,still I think it looks too much like tom sawyer in sc2

This thread is dedicated to Operational.
Thwarting zerg rushes from the pearly gates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back