Uwe Boll's FarCry trailer

Why does every Uwe Boll movie have a distinct shit look to it. And why is there parkour in Far Cry. The trailer doesn't deserve to use the Zimmer/Newton's score.

Apart from that, its on par with shitness as his other movies.

I actually will see this just because stuttering craig and hansome tom from screwattack.com are in this film but it still looks awful

Far Cry had one distinctive thing to it: its beautiful island jungle environments. How do they manage to make it into a movie, and decide to scrap that part of it?

wow this movie looks like shit, that is too bad

This is complete and utter garbage. This is exactly what happened with the Doom movie, they decided: "Hey let's make stupid changes to the movie that have absolutely nothing to do with the game source material!!11" In this case shitting all over the beautifull tropical setting and moving the action to some random spot in the woods...:|. And that guy looks nothing like Jack Carver

But then again I knew this was going to happen ever since I heard Uwe Boll was in charge of this movie....

I'll just go ahead and pretend this pile of poo doesn't exist.

Lol while watching that I had a great big smile on my face and was nodding sideways thinking WHAT.....THE.....****???

"Is that your gun?" omg so cheesy :D

Anyway who cares, its Far Cry, not exactly the pinnacle of game storylines. Although this won't do much to assuage the critics of games being adapted to film.

They cast the crazed doctor brilliantly btw hahaha.

Oh, a penis joke. This looks promising.

This also got me thinking. What do you think Udo Kier's face looks like mid-orgasm?

Far Cry had one distinctive thing to it: its beautiful island jungle environments. How do they manage to make it into a movie, and decide to scrap that part of it?
It was filmed in BC. Jungles, yes, but of the wrong sort.

Tollbooth Willie said:
Where is this penis joke you speak of?
'Is that your gun?'

*hour long silence*

'Oh. Heh.'

Far Cry's plot was pretty much Uwe Boll quality anyway ... I'd say he's the perfect director for the job.

Its got violence; its got sex; its got comedy; its got boats flying through the air. What more could you ask for?

i wouldn't have been best chuffed if he'd have got the rights to make silent hill before chris gans did

Does Uwe Boll just hate video games? Is he an agent sent by Jack Thompson to discredit the game industry as an art form?

Wtf.....thats probably as bad as Alone and the Dark.

Uwe Boll is the ultimate source of facepalm material.

Uwe Boll is the ultimate source of facepalm material.

You shut up! Uwe Boll is the single most influential director of our time. His camera work is second to none and his creativity would bring Senor Speilbergo to his knees. If you don't like Uwe Boll then you're probably either a terrorist or someone who hates art.

You shut up! Uwe Boll is the single most influential director of our time. His camera work is second to none and his creativity would bring Senor Speilbergo to his knees. If you don't like Uwe Boll then you're probably either a terrorist or someone who hates art.

How many c***s did Uwe Boll need to suck; in order for you to say that... hmm?

to be honest I thought it was quite good for a Uwe Boll trailer ..but as a movie it looks like straight to cable dreck they usually have on the Action channel or whatever ..and who is the lead? man he's terrible, is he even an actor or some martial arts dood? cuz he's really really bad

Still if Uwe wants to be known as the worst film director of all time he's got a lot to learn.
Observe from the masters

LOLZ...that's terrible.!..?? OMG....

I'm actually embarassed that I DON'T know what the hell that was.

Still if Uwe wants to be known as the worst film director of all time he's got a lot to learn.
Observe from the masters

Yep, he's not as bad as that yet. Or anywhere near Ed Wood.

Back