Valandil Media Release

A

Azlan

Valandil is a fantasy based team-oriented mod that's been in the works now for awhile. The maps are going to be set in lush, outdoor enviroments, as well as your typical medieval village and castles. The class system is planned to be comprised entirely of player based settings, in which the player customizes what class his player becomes. [br]</br>Tonight, they've released a massive update featuring new custom textures, screenshots from one of their maps, and skinned player models.[br][br]If you'd like to see brand new concept art, head on over to this link.

These modells looks really nice!!! When I saw these modells I started to think: What if some1 would make a 3rd person Warcraft game... That would be really cool. The last of these modells look a little like a footman in warcraft. But on the other side, I dont think blizzard will allow it. But one can allways hope, right?

Oh! i didnt se the mapps.. :p really nice looking mapps 2. I will for shure play this mod :p

SnakeX said:
What if some1 would make a 3rd person Warcraft game... That would be really cool.

Didn't you just describe World of Warcraft? ;)

im impressed
these models sure look good, especially the cavalier.
they talk about melee combat system taking shape.. im waiting for this.

thats the kind of horse that you just want to mount!

test said:
thats the kind of horse that you just want to mount!
haha....err

I agree though, i want to ride that thing hard!!

Awesome work valandil guys.

now that does look like a very SWEET mod..i guess they finally got the message as per...no more shit mod screenies please.

Very nice so far, keep up the good work! And I wana ride the horsey too!

Some of those custom textures on the mapping look dodgy, other than that it looks pretty good.

Nice work.

I love the models, but the maps...aren't so good. :|

looks good for a mod in the midevil setting... :thumbs: good work.

and i want to ride that horse to...

I love the look of this mod!

Morrowind ELder Scrolls could have done with a horse to ride around on ... nice to have something other than a car to go round it ...

Looking forward to playing this one :)

Back