Valve's Top 10 Secret Files

SpuD

Reaction score
GameSpy.com made up a humorous list of Valve's Top 10 Secret Files. This article is a humorous look at one of the biggest events in Half-Life 2's development.
While much has been made about the leak and its ramifications and consequences, few people have commented on the OTHER incredible stuff that was found on Valve's network. And it's up to a serious, responsible journalist like myself -- with a history in this humor column of deep investigative journalism -- to get to the bottom of this and bring this information to the public. So, forget what you've heard about the stolen Half-Life 2 source code. Take a look

Theres some funny stuff in there, BUT I think the fat jokes are a little tiresome and stupid. Hell most of the gaming community is either too thin or too heavy, who cares.

HAHAHAHAHA the counterstrike breakfast thing killed me. SNIPE CRACKLE POP!

:LOL: Ahh thx, i needed a good laugh after all this madness.

Gabe:plz Release Half Life 2

:bounce:

I am not best pleased that all this shits kicked off now. My opinion of Valve up until now has been of a professional dedicated team composed of gamers who love designing games. My thoughts have not wavered with all the BS about how that was three quarters of the code. IF thats true, then valve are guilty of a crime equal in stature to the faked moon landings hahahaha. I hope not.. Vivendi however.. Their reputation for miscommunication is well known throughout the industry and are unreliable at best. The hackers to me, seem like a relatively well thought out group, but some of the security stories that are coming out now are a quite terrible, and it may be that they have not safeguarded their precious code as much as they should have done. Not valves fault? dont know, I love half life, anything valve does will still result in me buying a pristine copy when it emerges from the cardboard box destined for my local games shop. Valve should release the game now, and show the world what a true piece of gaming software can do, but I dont reckon its gonna happen anytime soon. If Gabe does read this regularly, please, we are begging you, dont delay half life 2 anymore unless you need the time to make it the game you want it to be. we trust your judgement, your team never let us down with the first game, and your product supports been the hallmark of the industry, we just want the same as you, but if it's ready, please, release it. Release Half Life 2...

SA also did a post relating to it...with even MORE fat jokes =/

SomethingAwful.Com...and the title is very misleading lol. (It's the second post right now.)

I read the article, i don't find any interesting humor in it.

funnyerror.jpg

picturemakesmoresense.jpg

some were good and some were bad but the counterstike cereal now that really knocked me off my chair and had me laughin for five hours.

Stupid...not very funny...at all.

(Walks away muttering obscene french comments)

I agree with Phantomdesign. I read through that and Gspy is just crap.

soul calibur shit was pretty funny. damn ring out'ers....

Back