ValveTime is Recruiting!

Hectic Glenn

Site Director
Staff member
Reaction score
ValveTime is opening up it's doors! We're currently recruiting for a couple positions within our news team writing scripts for our youtube channel & frontpage new articles. The positions come with a healthy pension plan and plenty of other perks.

Check out the video below for all the details on how to apply and become part of the team. If you have any questions, I'll be happy to answer them for you in the comments below.

Applications close on 30th March. Best of luck to those who apply. And, no; you will not get paid - none of us do.

Attachments

• slide.jpg
    slide.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 6,082
Such as intense scrutiny by the cynical bunch of old timers that are still around. Fun!
I will personally ensure they are protected from you specifically Vegeta. That's their day one initiation.

Me? I wasn't talking about me... You're crazy Glenn!

Can you make them all sign agreements that state they won't crazy up the front page this time?

Is it a box or a cage? Both? Has ValveTime invented the boxcage? Or the cagebox?

We may apply,no matter how much we are involved in the community here right?
And is it a bonus if we know the community here or not?

P.S. Vegeta,i think you not as old,but an ancient timer here. :D

I submitted my application and then noticed I made a gramatical error towards the end of the email, THE HORROR!

Back