Vegeta Edit Contest - VOTING EDITION

I'm really the only one who voted for theotherguy? He seemed to be winning in the original thread.

I demand the "its a tree" one as well. It's the one that made me laugh the most.

You guys are jerks. The Journey entry was definitely praised the most in the last thread, you guys need to get your story straight and Zombie needs to learn to control his compulsive editing and posting habit.

Current leader is Dekstar with 10 votes. I'll leave it open another day and see if any one else wants to vote now that it's been bumped.

Seems I've been winning a lot of things recently. I love karma. <3 you all too obviously.

It'd be pretty funny if everyone just thought "Well, why not give dekstart stuff?"
And that would be how dekstar became the richest, most powerful man in the world.

One Derek has to win for the other one. :\
You know if one Derek wins, ALL Derek's round the globe win.

And since we're the only two Derek's in existence, it's all gravy baby.

Dekstar wins. I would've voted Darkseid or Viper, but whatever.

Congratulations dekstar.

We need another photo edit competition.

This was a voting thread? Shit... I didn't even notice.

Someone find an awesome pic, and ****ing make a thread or just ****ing give it to me and i'll ****ing do it.

Bah, there was an awesome shot for editing in Edward Scissorhands I saw on TV the other night but I don't have the DVD to screencap it from :/

I can't believe I missed this!

Sorry to bump it a whole year, but it made me laugh so hard I had tears rolling down my cheeks.

Bummed I wasn't here to take advantage of the Photoshop chintest.

Lol I loved this contest :LOL:

ZT also made a reallly good one using those faces for a Zeno Clash contest.

dam I didnt knew about this :(

mine would be

vegeta: this rjmc guy wants to **** you sis

sister: oh yeah bring him to me or I chop your balls

vegeta: crap,now how I can find rjmc?

When I saw this thread bumped I was like 'god why' but then RJMC's post saved it 100x over.

Adrik or Naudian, whichever is winning, just to wrap this up.

This thread makes me realize how many people don't post anymore.

Naudian still lurks, I recently posted on his profile telling him to start posting again.

Vegeta needs to take more hilariously shoppable pictures with his sister.

FOR THE GREATER GOOD.

Hah, must have been away for this. Viper's did confer much lolness.

Well now that we've reached the core of the matter...

I know vegeta doesn't feel bad about it, but I always feel bad when people talk about his sis like that. It would be one thing if she was actually here on the site and posting, but her only crime is being Veggies sister.

Note to self: Do not ever post a picture that includes sister.

I know vegeta doesn't feel bad about it, but I always feel bad when people talk about his sis like that. It would be one thing if she was actually here on the site and posting, but her only crime is being Veggies sister.

Note to self: Do not ever post a picture that includes sister.

*resists urge to make post that implies Krynn's sister is a dog too, which would have the unintended consequences of being rather offensive, but realizes that posting this narrative isn't any better, but eff it, I already wrote this much I might as will hit "submit" *

god damnit Sheepo, my name is STILL spelled wrong!

Oh wait, he's banned. :(

edit: speaking of my comic in this, what ever happened to Phobie anyways?

Back