Very Fast link to Download the BIG SUPER DEMO

It's slow, only 24 kb/s. I'm personally sticking with FP.

thx! downloading @ 150kb/sec. but i can't see the actual ftp link... if i knew that one i could download @ 350 with download accelerator!

I'm getting Full Broadband speed.

I think it depends on your Country Location.

Ah f*ck, I was getting a slow 60 KB/s, so I tried a download accelerator (leechget always gets me at least 200) and stopped the normal one. Accelerator didn't work and before I could start a new regular download the maximum amount of used had been reached :(

Omg this big demo (both booth) is amazing. With very good quality!

This game will be The best game of 2004 for sure! GFX, GRAVITY, AI, ANIMATIONS = It's amazing :D

I downloaded the FP one and it is corrupt. I have to 'CRC' error. I can't unzip it. 5 hours for a bad file!!! :frown:

Can anyone help?

hinson said:
I downloaded the FP one and it is corrupt. I have to 'CRC' error. I can't unzip it. 5 hours for a bad file!!! :frown:

Can anyone help?

The only thing i can say is, thats ****ed up.

Yes.. get the torrent file and run it and point it to the corrupted file and it should redownload any broken bits.

In BT it is 99.9% finished and i keep on downloading the last piece of the file again and again. :frown: :frown:

I think its just replacing the corrupted parts.. atleast its worked for me in the past

Oh man, I was on %78 and my computer is crashed.........:(

I am getting this again.

GOD I WANT THIS. :D I'll try FP.

It'll be done when I get home from school. Then I'm hooking my comp up to the damn projector and watching it with everyone. :D

J Hater, that is absolutely fantastic - CHEERS!

Jhater that is awsome link dude. thx

The link I provided is currently DOWN cause tooooooooo many people DL same time.

Awsome.

:) np el Chi and if u'll wait some lil time ill post a better one i guess :D

I hope that the server is just full.. None of the links work for me, and when my fileplanet download started ( those zips are nice, self-opening and stuff) and was at about 20%, my family thought "hey let's go use the computer and stop all downloads". Well, **ck that!

Cheers to JHater for posting that link!

My faith in HL2 was never in question, but these vids have been quite simply amazing and make me want the game even more, if such a thing is possible. The cries of the dissenters and critics have ebbed away, and quite rightly so.

I was a bit concerned that this year would see my bank balance wane due to all the great games comin out. Now I dont have such a problem, because quite frankly I'll be playing HL2 all the way, all the others can wait till bargain bin status.

DAMMIT!!!!!! When I extract the file, just when it nearly done, it says: "Error reading file" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "$"%$"%

Yeah. That terrifies me too, if I ever download it. It's always like 2%, one tiny portion of a zip, but its still enough to cripple it all. If you've just spent hours downloading the thing it can't be much of an experience...

mine has failed twice - on 12% then 56%, and by the time that had happened my fp one was ready to dl, so I'm uisng that at the mo

Hell, Iam to late, too.
Anyone can post the BT-link, pls !!

im working on a XviD-version of this trailer. same quality but it has only 380MB. when i have finished, i will post the link (around 5 hours...)

man is this crappy...i'm DLing from that russian site at a whopping 1k/sec...

and i couldn't even get the FP page to load because of http timeouts. why couldn't i be obsessed with a less popular game?

Back