VGA announcements this saturday( Uncharted 3 and Battlefield 3 reveal??)

• Thread starter Deleted member 56031
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 56031

This saturday is the VGAs and with it come a ton of a new game announcements; one of the big rumoured ones is battlefield 3! :D

Cementing these rumours is this

2142.jpg

after all when was the last time the ingame ads in 2142 were even updated? ;)

PS: other big rumours include prototype 2, a new bioware game which may or may not be ME3, batman arkahm city reveal, uncharted 3 and loads of other good stuff :) I just figured BF3 would be the most intriguing for this board :p

If Mass Effect 3 is announced I will do a happy dance.

uncharted 3 please.
also looking forward to bf3, batman: AC and anything bioware of course :)

/\ well portal 2 is confirmed to be there at least :LOL:

after all when was the last time the ingame ads in 2142 were even updated? ;)

I don't think that implies a Battlefield-related announcement. I've been playing 2142 recently and the ads were pretty up to date - currently displaying some (possibly local) Windows 7 campaign encouraging people to buy legal software. I've seen the same ads in magazines, perhaps on the street in the last weeks as well.

episode 3 is a myth made by the illuminati

Saw that exact in game ad in Dirt2.

Game of the Year rewards are always ****ing stupid, but the VGAs are Emperor King ****ing Stupid XIV. It's simply staggering how many decent developers are willing to legitimate this bullshit, and the amount of excitement that these five second teasers* are generating proves that everyone in gaming is a cretinous teenager with dribbling ****wit brains.

But nice try anyway.

* You know, five second teasers for thirty second teaser trailers.

edit: my thumbs may have really hurt when I wrote this, and it's your fault too.

Game of the Year rewards are always ****ing stupid, but the VGAs are Emperor King ****ing Stupid XIV. It's simply staggering how many decent developers are willing to legitimate this bullshit, and the amount of excitement that these five second teasers* are generating proves that everyone in gaming is a cretinous teenager with dribbling ****wit brains.

But nice try anyway.

* You know, five second teasers for thirty second teaser trailers.

edit: my thumbs may have really hurt when I wrote this, and it's your fault too.
This. Big time.

hey i don't disagree at all, lets face it the only reason anyone pays attention to this is for the reveals anyway.
Have you seen the nominees?

black ops
reach
gow3
ME2
RDR

Where's SMG2 or even bayonetta? Seriously black ops and reach?! Even GOW3 being there i'd say is debatable :|

Can someone give me a link to a twitter account for a reporter who will be at the show? I'm going skiing and I might want to check on what's happening later.

http://www.vg247.com/2010/12/11/gears-vgas-annnouncement-postponed/

gears of war 3 announcements have been cancelled. No rumoured gears kinect reveal then =/

Can someone give me a link to a twitter account for a reporter who will be at the show? I'm going skiing and I might want to check on what's happening later.

Dont know about twitter, never use it personally but vg247.com is pretty good at keeping up with this sort of thing imo and they'll have a liveblog if that helps.

ok vgas are about to start if anyone is interested

They just announced The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim for 11/11/2011

Holy shit I didnt expect them to be making a new Elder Scrolls LOOK HOW SURPRISED I AM

Announcing the Bioware title now. This stream is so bad, I refuse to watch it in this horrid form and will get a good version later.

ME3 2011

2011 may be one of the best gaming years this gen :eek:

London being completely raped by descending Reapers while an unnamed English soldier sitting inside of Big Ben with an Eviscerator sniper rifle blows away a Collector/Geth. Pan up to space as Shepard looks toward earth, then turns to walk toward the camera. TITLE SPLASH.

London being completely raped by descending Reapers while an unnamed English soldier sitting inside of Big Ben with an Eviscerator sniper rifle blows away a Collector/Geth. Pan up to space as Shepard looks toward earth, then turns to walk toward the camera. TITLE SPLASH.

thanks

Does this mean that the ME series is continuing its tradition of deescalating the central conflict instead of escalating it?

First game had a direct attack upon the citadel by Sovereign, second game it was only human colonies and it ended with a shootout with a 100 foot tall machine fetus. Will this next game center around one human planet?

Visible progression of "what's at stake"

Inter-species civilization (the center for all advanced life in the galaxy) -> Human colonies (many planets) -> Earth (one planet)

Or maybe I'm being cynical.

Does that

good god BF3 better be announced cos this is AWFUL!

wow i am one of the few that liked prototype and i'm disappointed by that. 2012 release? shitty new character?

also big WTF at del toro reveal. That was almost as stupid as agent. 2013!!!?? :LOL:

Seriously the announcements are better but the show is just as bloody awful as ever, its cringe worthy to see this

Back