VGA announcements this saturday( Uncharted 3 and Battlefield 3 reveal??)

• Thread starter Deleted member 56031
  • Start date
God, thousands of people just roll in and now it's laggier than hell.

Battlefield 3 is NOT SHOWN! It's something called SSX. WTFFFFFFFFF

I'm looking forward to Skyrim. I liked Oblivion, it was fun and expansive... if a little bland.

Battlefield 3 is NOT SHOWN! It's something called SSX. WTFFFFFFFFF
Don't know SSX? You don't know shit about video games. Also, assuming Dice would show off BF3 at this place, lol. They'd most likely do something a bit bigger. Can't say I wasn't hoping for something either, though.

omg just saw the MASS EFFECT 3 trailer and shat my pants 4 times. I love stories like this and my novel I wrote is similar :D

Mass Effect 3 and Elder Scrolls V... 2011 is not going to be good for my health/grades/work, that's for damn sure.

wow so BF3 ended up being call of duty snow ops

after staying to watch all of that crap i am disappoint

gears of war 3 announcements have been cancelled. No rumoured gears kinect reveal then =/

Um... good?

If you are looking for trailers Kotaku has been putting them up as the are aired.
http://kotaku.com/

Much easier to have them all in once place.

Or - http://www.gametrailers.com/event/vga/premieres

COMMENTS!

Arkham City - Yes. Yes. Who's that? Yes.

Mass Effect 3 - "If Shephard doesn't get here on time, then GOD SAVE THE GRAVY."

Skyrim - Prophecies come true, ominous stone carvings, and a dragon! Gosh Bethesda, you do spoil us fantasy buffs.

Insane - Hey okay why don't you show me this again when it's actually a thing. 2013? **** off Guillermo, go fap to more elf/fairy guro you freak (<3).

Prototype 2 - Wow that looks so exceptionally the same. Gonna look super dated in 2012 (also, now). Meh, fix your shitty, broken missions and maybe we'll talk.

Portal 2 - Hey GT, this isn't a 'debut' trailer just because it's on your website first or whatever. That's not what that means. Not that you'd know, though.

Christ, it's going to be busy come holidays 2011... 1/11/1/11/11/1/1/1111/1/1/11.

wow so BF3 ended up being call of duty snow ops

Huh?

Yeah, FU EA. What a horrible 're-imagining'.

Wonder when we are gona see some gameplay from the new Batman game.

whats whit ssx? call of duty:snowboard ops?

dam now "grittyness" will everywhere

The teaser was dumb, but I mean, it's just a teaser. Which part of that was "Call of Duty"? Jumping out a helicopter? Not really a new thing for snowboarding.

The teaser was dumb, but I mean, it's just a teaser. Which part of that was "Call of Duty"? Jumping out a helicopter? Not really a new thing for snowboarding.

I mean the whole gritty feeling and "were are not gonna make it!" and the music and that stuff

if you photoshoped it holding a rifle it would like a teaser of the next call of duty

^^^ Glad I wasn't the only one who thought that.

It looks like some of the buildings are being damaged in the prototype 2 trailer. I wonder if there will be destruction in it this time around.

Back