Virgin Lips Movement: SuperAbstinence at work

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
Couples save first kiss for wedding day

The 22-year-old woman, who was married at Harpeth Hills Church of Christ in Brentwood, admits to being nervous and a bit self-conscious about having her first kiss in front of 200 people.

"I wasn't sure what to do," said Kruger, who is model-beautiful. "I thought I would mess up."

But after that initial smooch â?? which was met with spirited applause and cheers â?? Kruger quickly recovered. "It was so natural that I went back for another," she said.

dum dum, if it's natural why did you repress it? you religious nutjob

Religious leaders say these examples of super-abstinence deserve admiration, not derision. Especially in a time when the only social taboo seems to be violating the "third-date rule." (For those unfamiliar with it, that means waiting until the third date to have sex).

"Even among Christians this is rare. All of those success stories need to be known," said Alec Cort, Tulip Grove Baptist Church's minister to students. "They should be shouted from the mountaintops. It's an extremely difficult thing to do, and it should be celebrated."

the US is an odd mix of cultures ..but rarely recent cultures brought about by imigration. I'd expect this from a repressive mysoginistic society not from one of the most advanced nations on this planet.

Lust is sinful! Save falling in love until after you've married.

22 years? **** man. I'm taking it to my death bed at 80. **** YEAH!

If people want to abstain then I don't see a problem with it. Sometimes anticipating something for so long can make it feel so much better. The only problem I have with things like this is when others are made to feel guilty for something that human beings are essentially built to do.

People can abstain if they want to; I have no problem with that. It's when they try to force others to abstain is when I have a problem.

Stop copying me :arms:

Also, does it really have to be Virgin Lips?
Whenever I see those two words together, I don't think of the lips on your face.

Stop copying me :arms:

Also, does it really have to be Virgin Lips?
Whenever I see those two words together, I don't think of the lips on your face.

Come here big boy... let me give you a sloppy kiss with my facial labium!

People can abstain if they want to; I have no problem with that. It's when they try to force others to abstain is when I have a problem.

parents, educators, church people ...people dont choose abstinence out of the blue without a little encouragement. Has anyone ever heard of a tale of abstinence where the reasoning wasnt religious. So taking this into account one could say that the people around them forced abstinece on them, through their teachings, lifestyle and religion

omg wut a nut she so dum

Religion is the basis of all evil, America sucks, etc.

also facial labia

omg wut a nut she so dum

also facial labia

Yeah. facial labia is what I meant to say. Not labium. lol

Save falling in love until after you've married.
lol, I like this post so much I'm quoting it.

shes going to be a whore in 3 weeks i bet
this too

omg wut a nut she so dum

also facial labia

This thread is the work of the devil?

But after that initial smooch, which was met with spirited applause and cheers, Kruger quickly recovered. "It was so natural that I went back for another," she said.
You now have herpes. Enjoy.

"Even among Christians this is rare. All of those success stories need to be known," said Tulip Grove Baptist Church's minister to students. "They should be shouted from the mountaintops. It's an extremely difficult thing to do, and it should be celebrated."
And then the minister continued with his child molestation activity.

I don't enjoy slamming religion, in fact I don't even like it, but this just pisses me off beyond belief, and I'm having trouble with forgiveness. ;)

'please do not touch' signs all around.

I'm sure in 100 years we'll see a couple that never even saw eachother or knew they were even married. and by downloading a copy of their DNA made a child in a lab

I think all these people should practice abstinence...for life. Maybe then we'd be rid of their idiocy for good.

Win/win IMHO.

parents, educators, church people ...people dont choose abstinence out of the blue without a little encouragement. Has anyone ever heard of a tale of abstinence where the reasoning wasnt religious. So taking this into account one could say that the people around them forced abstinece on them, through their teachings, lifestyle and religion

Actually, I have. I've known at least a few non-religious people who are saving themselves for marridge because they don't want to marry someone who's had other peens in her vagina. I imagine they want a more 'pure' fairy tale style romance.

When you have sex with a non-virgin female, you are touching somebody else's penis.

Actually, I have. I've known at least a few non-religious people who are saving themselves for marridge because they don't want to marry someone who's had other peens in her vagina. I imagine they want a more 'pure' fairy tale style romance.

oh, it's the olde "I'm a virgin so they too muct be a virgin" trick. not too worry they're never getting married anyways and if they do it'll be out of desperation; they'll have many many many peenors in them cuz they'll be old and not too picky about the weird middle aged virgin guy

and lol at idea that there's a subset of men who want to remain virgins out a desire to be "pure" ..sure, pal, more like "not a virgin by choice but necessity but I'll tell people it's Bromance, and Bromantic" syndrome

oh, it's the olde "I'm a virgin so they too muct be a virgin" trick. not too worry they're never getting married anyways and if they do it'll be out of desperation; they'll have many many many peenors in them cuz they'll be old and not too picky about the weird middle aged virgin guy

and lol at idea that there's a subset of men who want to remain virgins out a desire to be "pure" ..sure, pal, more like "not a virgin by choice but necessity but I'll tell people it's Bromance, and Bromantic" syndrome

They could genuinely beleive in what they are doing though. I don't know about you, but I don't think you can just classify all people who practice chastity as religious, or ugly. I don't want to defend or encourage what they do, but I think they can have all kinds of reasons for doing it, not exclusive to being ugly, or religious. Chastity is a practice that has occured in many societies, and religions for a very long time. Personally I beleive it might actually be common, and normal human behaviour because it is such a widespread practice amoungst so many culturues.

I don't follow a religion or practice chastity myself. I don't think it's anyones place to decide who does what with their sex life.

Goddamnit I thought this was going to be about how people who are 'abstinent' are only abstinent for penetrative sex, where oral is a-ok.

Back