Wal-Mart counterfeit T-shirts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that's not a rude implication I don't know what is. The emoticon you used is called "naughty" for crying out loud.
:angel: Dammit, you enjoy trying to make others look bad don't you? Ok, yes I have a fetish for dragons, no Steve did not commit beastiality with his reptiles, and yes Wal-Mart sucks for not adhering to more acceptable business practices instead of ripping off other clothing brands. There. Let's try to get back on topic.

You guys are freaking me out. Srsly. :O Post something related to the thread, like the kind of T-shirts/any shirts you wear.

BTW: Thanks Bow-Sniper and Phobie for attempting to get things back on track. :thumbs: Cool .gifs too. Keep'em coming.

dragon%20fairy.jpeg

This is the queen of dragon sex right here.

shrekdragon1222b304ty2.jpg

Looks like that super cute dragon from Shrek. I like their half dragon half donkey mixed race babies.

:angel: Dammit, you enjoy trying to make others look bad don't you? Ok, yes I have a fetish for dragons, no Steve did not commit beastiality with his reptiles, and yes Wal-Mart sucks for not adhering to more acceptable business practices instead of ripping off other clothing brands. There. Let's try to get back on topic.

You guys are freaking me out. Srsly. :O Post something related to the thread, like the kind of T-shirts/any shirts you wear.

BTW: Thanks Bow-Sniper and Phobie for attempting to get things back on track. :thumbs: Cool .gifs too. Keep'em coming.

just don't use the naughty emoticon when you speak of Steve and nothing will be blown out of proportions.

This thread will become a thread about dragons though.

dragon_04.jpg

Looks like that super cute dragon from Shrek. I like their half dragon half donkey mixed race babies.
Where are you getting these anyways? BTW: I don't really masturbate to pictures of dragons alone. It's not quite like that actually. I just like them myself and think they look sexy on chicks. Kinda hard to explain yet so simple at the same time you know?

Where are you getting these anyways? BTW: I don't really masturbate to pictures of dragons alone. It's not quite like that actually. I just like them myself and think they look sexy on chicks. Kinda hard to explain yet so simple at the same time you know?

My own personal archive! OF DRAGONS!

Google is my friend, it can be yours too.

Keep digging dude :(

Google is my friend, it can be yours too.
I know. Just wondering the exact URL is all. Here's one of my own: Red Dragon

Keep digging dude :(
What are you insinuating? Your gathering I'm a virgin now aren't you? :LOL: My ex had a dragon tattoo I really liked. Unfortunately, our lives separated after a long depart last year due to our dramatically different careers requiring us to be in different locations across the world. We simply could not make a long distance relationship work out. (she was Korean) :p I'd rather not go into that though.;( EDIT < Oops, ok. You mean artwork that features dragons with a chick on top of them? Oh well, at least you people know a little about my former love life now. :p

I'd like to meet a man who was aroused by dragons.

One day. One day.

I've seen. They're really hot.

31704f.jpg

You're too cool for school, Stiggy.

I like to wear shirts like this (Although I don't have this one... I like it though)

drifter_mk001gr8_gry1.jpg

Dragon shirts, not so much

Because of this thread I just ordered a dragon shirt on eBay.

- Pax

I'm going to skin the guys from Dragonforce, make a shirt out of their skins and give it to Saturos.

Pax is buying me a dragon shirt and I'm going to wear it and take pics.

Please don't wear that in public. Go to your local mall and pick up some clothes. American Eagle has nice pants(and shirts if you wanna be preppy otherwise stick to pants). Aeropostale, Buckle and Pac Sun all have good shirts/whatever else you will probably need. Just please...never shop at wal mart or spencers or any joke store for a shirt you wear in public. You should worry about what other people think about you as you will get much further in life. The more attractive you are the better you seem in every aspect(more funny, intelligent etc). Trust me...wearing dragon shirts is no way to live.

Here are some links
Buckle - shirts...I mostly like hurley but take your pick oh and buckle has some good shoes
http://www.buckle.com/product/produ...ingle=Ns&Ns=P_Inventory|1&bmSingle=NUM&NUM=48

Gamer shirts FTW! These actually look good
http://www.kiaeneto.com/kiaeneto/

Pac Sun - Has good hoodies/shirts and some good shoes. Etnies are a brand I like. They are skaterish but they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.
http://shop.pacsun.com/webapp/wcs/s...alogId=10001&langId=-1&categoryId=10001&top=Y

American Eagle - Good pants, and if you don't mind looking a little preppy then they have pretty good most everything.
http://www.ae.com/web/browse/hp_mens.jsp?catId=mens&WT.ac=HPShopMens

Other than that just go to a mall near you and browse stuff until you find something you want and try it on. It helps to bring a friend who will tell you if you look like an idiot in something.

I'd rather look at someone wearing a dragon shirt than see morons wearing this shit.

Are you kidding me? The only people I see wearing dragon shirts are the people that go sit at the buffet all day by themselves reading fantasy novels. Basically dragon shirts seem fairly anti social to me.

Honestly did you look through all of the shirts in all of the links I provided? No...you didn't you probably looked at the first page on the first link and assumed that's what they all are like. There are some good shirts in there and if you can honestly say that a dragon shirt is better than everything I linked to then I can only assume you have no fashion sense.

EDIT: It seems there are other people who also think it's all garbage. Ok...that's fine. So what do you all wear when hanging out with friends and going to parties? Let's see some of you show me what real fashion sense is then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back