• Team Fortress 2: Brotherhood of Arms

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Im a pussy and I dont know...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KiNG

Reaction score
i think that iv been wanting Tf2 since 2000 and now i want it so bad i might even want it more than hl2...i just hope it lives up to my expectations...

Ive voted HL2 and although I want that game more than....more than something really big, I want TF2 quite allot too. Especially since Ive been teased by the prospect of it since 1998, seeing those little clips of the new HW guy shooting and stuff like that.

iv had dreams about this game...it was awsome i was shooting it out and giving coverfire while gettin oders from the commaner and givin him some intel on the enemy...omg the more i think about it the more i cant wait...but as time will pass we will undoubtedly think it went by to quickly or not quickly enough. :dozey:

Course i voted Hl2! TF2 will rule but jus the thought of HL2 brings a sticky feeling to my undergarments!

KING i know what your saying man, i mean im really looking forward to HL2 but im also looking forward to TF2. When i first started playing HL online it was a blast and a totally new experience to me that brought me feelings ive never had for games...crazy huh? Well then i was messing with the mods stuff and saw that TFC was included so i joined a server for that and then i became highly addictive to the mod for about 8 months or so, and then of course CS came along and that was like 2-3 year addiction...now i still sometimes play TFC but i never get the feelings i use to have for TFC, HLDM, CS, or any other mod..im really hoping and praying that valve will change this for me or all of us that feel this same way.....i guess we will find out.

Back