We don't cotton to that whole emancipation thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Palin said 'you can see Russia from Alaska' when asked what insight she had into Russia's actions as a result of Russia's proximity to the state. It's still a completely retarded statement, of which, as most people well understand, the 'I can see Russia from my house' line is a parody. Sorry, but you can't blame Palin's stupidity on bogeymen from 'the Left'.

While I agree it doesn't show any sort of history she has with any foreign policy, Russia is only 2 and a half miles away from Alaska...

http://www.slate.com/id/2200155

While I agree it doesn't show any sort of history she has with any foreign policy, Russia is only 2 and a half miles away from Alaska...

http://www.slate.com/id/2200155
I don't think anyone really doubts that you can see Russia from Alaska, it's just that it was such a ludicrously weak response to the question (it was in the Gibson interview).

I still think she would have been a better President than Obama....hell, I'd settle for Biden right now...

I still think she would have been a better President than Obama

what was that old saying?

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt

what was that old saying?

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt

She had more experience than he did...dude has never had to balance a budget.

She didn't have enough experience to know that she should have completed the full term of her Governorship, instead of quitting due to some stupid reason.

"Ohhh... I'll be a lame duck, so I'm just going to back out."

Good thing her supporters were so stupid that they agreed with her on it. It's not one of those things that looks good for an ordinary individual.

She left for profit, plain and simple.

I don't see how anybody could think Palin would make a decent president, regardless of any experience. That is unless you're some shut-in, ignorant soccer mom or some contrarian douche who can't stand anything Obama.

I ask all such people to throw their support and money into her inevitable presidential bid. It will be hilarious.

So if the election was Palin vs Obama you would vote Palin?

Oh god... I can't even start to imagine what a Sarah Palin run United States would be like. That's like the worst possible outcome to any election ever. She'd have made Bush look like a savior.

And yet I bet at this time Ridge is sweating. Should he answer the question honestly, ignore it, or just lie out of his ass? Decisions, decisions.

Oh god... I can't even start to imagine what a Sarah Palin run United States would be like. That's like the worst possible outcome to any election ever. She'd have made Bush look like a savior.

"MAKE NEWCLEAR WEAPONS GO NOW!!!"

Wow, she mispronounced a word...my god....Obama has never done this...except for the Marine Corpse, as he called them.

I'm a little confused by this one. Corpse and Corps sound pretty much identical.

Either way, this argument of "Palin hasnt.." and "Obama hasnt.." is one of the pettiest things ive seen in a long time on this forum.

Wow, she mispronounced a word...my god....Obama has never done this...except for the Marine Corpse, as he called them.
Or the town of Sycacuse, NY.
Or the word "advice"

lol. birds of a feather certainly do flock together

it's not mispronouncing when you make up your own word. the word dumdum was looking for was repudiate

also lol at
Ridge said:
Or the word "advice"

you mean when people spell it incorrectly like so; "advise"

I'm a little confused by this one. Corpse and Corps sound pretty much identical.

Either way, this argument of "Palin hasnt.." and "Obama hasnt.." is one of the pettiest things ive seen in a long time on this forum.

Its pronounced like "core," just for future reference.

you mean when people spell it incorrectly like so; "advise"

The sentence he used it in was:

Thanks so much for the wonderful letter, and the good advise.

obamaerrorsuntimes.jpg

So he went with the ignore option once again. Nice.

What am I ignoring? I already said I'd vote for Palin over Obama. Hell, I wrote her in for President in 2008...

What am I ignoring? I already said I'd vote for Palin over Obama. Hell, I wrote her in for President in 2008...

I must have missed that. All I can say is....

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Hold on let me catch my breath...

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Its pronounced like "core," just for future reference.

The sentence he used it in was:

obamaerrorsuntimes.jpg

Uhh... what makes you think that's an s and not a c? It's sloppy cursive. I think you're seeing what you want to see.

Uhh... what makes you think that's an s and not a c? It's sloppy cursive. I think you're seeing what you want to see.

Looks pretty clearly to be an S to me...

cursive.jpg

Whats with changing your story from me using the wrong word to using the right word, but seeing something else?

Could go either way I think. It has the upward curve of an "s" but with no bottom connection it could very well be a "c".

Regardless these spelling errors are the dumbest things to argue over.

Looks pretty clearly to be an S to me...

cursive.jpg

Whats with changing your story from me using the wrong word to using the right word, but seeing something else?

You're telling me that you can't see the ambiguity of it? It looks like it could easily be a c or an s. I'll take the road that Obama knows how to spell, considering his education, instead of trying to make a case on his misspelling of a single letter in a word.

Do you have any idea how ridiculous that is? That's like saying his 'a' looks like it could be an 'o'.

The writing is so thick, and it could be either. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. He probably just didn't extend the top curve of the c far enough, which is what it looks like.

I don't know what to say. I genuinely don't. This is like a parody of an hl2.net Politics thread! Look at yourselves!

When people are arguing over whether Obama wrote a 'c' or an 's', one cannot escape the feeling that the end times have arrived.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back