"We need to exterminate the white people"

D€vIL²

Reaction score
http://media.skoopy.com/vids/vid_00829.wmv

I think there is some truth to what he said personnaly, though it sounded extreme.

He mentions drugs, and all the things that the government uses on us, yet we don't see them for what they really are. The news, TV, drugs.... they are all tools to control us

I'm just taking things he said that made sense to me, not to say he is completely right.

I hate nigga-honkeys.... and George Bush

I can't be bothered to wait for it to load. What're the lyrics?

what a lod of bulshit, this is the kind of shit that we need to stop, this is the kind of propaganda that cause racial agrovations.

Haha, I read this in The Technician on campus. He used to teach here at NCSU!

Frankly, he's full of crap. There might be a shard of something worthwhile underneath it all, but it's submerged in so much shit that you might as well do away with it all. He used to have white people in his African Studies course and he got along just fine with them.

is it a black guy preaching that the white man is keeping him down..its not loading

Kill de white people,
Whoa, we gonna make dem hurt,
Kill de white people,
But buy my album first

- eddie murphy, SNL

D€vIL² said:
I think there is some truth to what he said personnaly, though it sounded extreme.
Absolutely not, at all. Damn.

I hope any publicity this Hitler Jr. gets serves to ruin him. He also needs to wash his dirty hair :|

Anyone remember the "Final Solution to the Jewish Question"?

This is like the "Final Solution to the Caucasian Question".

The examples that the guy uses are so stupid. A "brotha" is outside smoking, therefore, that means that the white man is trying to kill him. What a load of crap. I see more white people smoking than black people.

What a nutjob. :rolling:

take away the hate rhetoric and he's essentially right in a sense and wrong in a much larger sense:

white people are killling everyone including white people

now you have to understand that metaphorically "killling everyone"

means through globalization and classism ..and it's not killing in the literal sense but rather spiritually intellectually

but then he goes all crazy with his "kill whitey" schtick and loses all credibility

satch919 said:
Anyone remember the "Final Solution to the Jewish Question"?

This is like the "Final Solution to the Caucasian Question".

The examples that the guy uses are so stupid. A "brotha" is outside smoking, therefore, that means that the white man is trying to kill him. What a load of crap. I see more white people smoking than black people.

Nah, black people smoke menthols, which have fiberglass in the filters, which evidently kills you much faster.

I think about the same amount smoke as white people, I think what you we're trying to say was "I see more white people-"

No? Then how many black people are around where you live, especially ratio'd (thats not a word) witht he number of white people. Atleast, I know here, I've seen maybe 4 black people in my entire town ever. Only one went to my school back when I went, and he was your stereotypical black guy with the big fro and the pack of menthols and the hip hop and what not.

I got along with Jamal quite well considering I was the exact opposite of him, he was a pretty nice guy. Just shocked me that in this rednecky town I moved to from canada to ohio, the ONLY black guy to come here was a "gangsta"... sure, that's exactly what all the hillbilly's around here need to fuel thier rascism (my area is one of the most rascist areas in all of america, read that somewhere, atleast, i read the neighboring town 7 miles away is.)

MrWhite said:
I think about the same amount smoke as white people, I think what you we're trying to say was "I see more white people-"

But that's what I did say.

satch919 said:

:|

I think its probably just a case of everyone is killing everyone.

Back