Weekly Photoshop Contest Discussion: Week 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think people are better off only submitting one, so their entries don't compete against each other.

Originally posted by Element Alpha
Spud, I noticed you called me "Element" in the picture line-up(page 1), but I'd like to point out my nickname is "Element Alpha", someone else already is "Element" on this forum(check the members section).

I've had a lot of fun making my submissions. I don't think it was a bad topic at all. It all started with that potato tutorial for me too. Those where the days...
Sorry.
fixed...

Eh, I think it was a fake rebirth of the Art forum that we were experiencing. There haven't been too many new posts lately, or entries to the contest except for chu's.

I wouldn't worry about it. The vote is saturday, right?
Well, maybe there'll be a few more submissions, and a few comments to go along. Consider it as a weekly rendez-vous. I know it doesn't bother me. If I don't have anything to say concerning art, I'm not going to make void posts just to keep this section of the forum alive, and I think a lot of people feel the same way. Also, since this week's contest was a little on the easy side, most submissions were finished rather quickly I guess. I expect to see activity here on saturday and sunday for sure.

Most submissions I liked. I wonder where all this is going to take us. I can already see myself making strange drawings every week or so, I just don't know what they'll be about.

Does anyone have good idea's for upcoming contest? I suggest we post a few, or we may be working carrots next week.

I propose "original cartoons"(non-existing, self invented). Doesn't have to be funny, could be just cool or exiting, or whatever. But they must contain a little story.

uhm, how come voting hasnt started yet?

Doesn't voting start saturday?

Originally posted by rec
I personally don't like the new topic, I would have liked to keep it Half-Life universe orientated, or at the very least game orientated.

That's right. If the next one is going to be 'Gordon in the Matrix' (as some person wanted to), then it sucks. :( It's aint geengrocery site, nor Matrix page...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back