Weekly Steam Update (16/09/05)

Just wait until people like Dark Elfa get ahold of them, although the skins are a little blurry, the model is very good looking and is going to look amazing with community skins.

wilka91 said:
I don't give a **** about this game

I want Aftermath and Lost Coast

If you're thinking of posting something like that, dont post at all.

Suicide42 said:
Changed to US Pacific. Sorry.

Oh, and for everyone who's complaining that VALVe don't have enough time to make a state of the art, dynamic textured masterpiece: this is only a conversion to source. It's only £10. CoD 2 is going to be released months, maybe years later than DoD:S and will be priced at a full £40.

Actually I'm pretty sure CoD2 is a launch title for the 360. So I'd expect it around November... just saying :p

ZeroG said:
If you're thinking of posting something like that, dont post at all.

the first post says "we ALL want DOD:S"

I say : ALL except wilka91

wilka91: Then ignore it and move on....typically we ALL want 'x' is a generalized term that doesn't take in account those who don't think/feel/want/wish/etc. the same way. But ZeroG is right, if you don't like it, don't post.

I'm twiddling my thumbs, though, waiting for this, since they seem to be including the M1 Rifle Grenades!

wilka91 said:
I don't give a **** about this game

I want Aftermath and Lost Coast

All I want it DOD Source, Lost Coast, Aftermath, Half Life 3, Counter Strike 2, Team Fortress 2, Half Life 4, 100000 New Models for CS Source and a hat with a pizza on it.

Seriously **** off if thats all your gonna post

All I want is DoD:S and TF2... and aftermath... I guess. Meh...

I've got this preordered :D
Can't wait to see Avalanche.

All i want is DoD Source, Aftermath, HL3, Silent Hill 5,6,7,8,9 Alien vs Predator 3,4,5 :D

Can't wait. 94% preloaded and there's still over a week to go :(

Just need someone to remind me - do you need HL2 installed to play, because DOD:S started preloading without installing it...

EDIT: Done! :D

Suicide42 said:
... It goes on to announce that a Source engine update is just around the corner, which will bring things up to scratch in preparation for DoD:S. ...

I hope for all hardware reviewers, that "old" timedemos will work after this update of the Source Engine.
I have a bad feel, that I will upgrade my bronze package to silver. :naughty:

Evil O' Mohn said:
Can't wait. 94% preloaded and there's still over a week to go :(

Just need someone to remind me - do you need HL2 installed to play, because DOD:S started preloading without installing it...

EDIT: Done! :D
I don't see how you can play DOD: S without HL2 installed. However there is the option of buying DOD: S by itself which would mean that it is standalone. I suppose the question to ask is how did you purchase DOD: S? Gold or silver package, standalone, did you just preload with an option to buy pre or post release?

Sorry if this has been said already. I looked and I couldn't find an answer. But do those of us that got the collectors edition of HL2 get DoD as well?

Aerovoid said:
Sorry if this has been said already. I looked and I couldn't find an answer. But do those of us that got the collectors edition of HL2 get DoD as well?

No, DOD:S was not included with Half-Life 2: collectors edition.

Back