Weird Cascade of Errors

ShadowBlade

Reaction score
Right.. this is going to be a bit long winded as last night out of the blue I started getting a series of worse and worse errors with my PC.

Ok I only built this thing 3-4 months ago and ive had no problems til now, but last night Id had it on for 1-2 hours not doing allot just looking at junk on youtube when it rebooted without reason or any error/warning messages.

So when it came back I started a few anti-virus checks ect but after 5-10 mins it rebooted again, this time things got worse and it sat at a blank screen with all the fans going but no post for about 3-4 mins then suddenly it started up. Unfortunately once again after 5-10 mins it rebooted.

Ok now things went worse again, now it would start to post for 4-5 mins - started then failed to load windows, the little loading bar would stop half way and the PC would reboot once again.

I'm now at the stage where it sits with all the fans turning over and everything lit up but no post or any sort of beeps coming from the motherboard.

My main worry is the motherboards kicked up but it seems weird that, although it only lasted 5-10 mins on the few times windows loaded everything was working normally in those 5-10 mins.

PCs specs are: E6700, 2x X1900 XTs in Crossfire, Asus P5W DH Deluxe, GeIL 2GB (2x1GB) PC6400C4 800MHz, FSP Sparkle FX700-GLN Epsilon 700W.

I'm at a loss on this one, so any suggestions (hopefully ones that don't involve buying new hardware ) are much appreciated.

Back