Welcome to ValveTime.net

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but the lack of bold font to distinguish threads that have recently been posted in since I last checked is quite critical. Other than that, nice layout.
Yeah. This is my only problem with the new layout so far.

I appreciate the effort, but in my humble opinion it's too "noisy". A lot of buttons, controls, pictures, windows and menus. I like more streamlined forums, but it's nice to be here again. Bye!

Oh, and another little annoyance:
B8qCm.png

Every time I try to click there(to focus window or satisfy OCD) it sorts by start date, wouldn't it be more sensible to limit links to the area where you actually see their text?

Dinnesch, can I ask what you're running? I've got it open on Chrome and Firefox both right now, and for me it's split at about halfway.

TitleOrder.png

Dinnesch, can I ask what you're running? I've got it open on Chrome and Firefox both right now, and for me it's split at about halfway.

View attachment 23016

Sorry I was a bit quick with my conclusion, it's halfway for me too.
That doesn't remove the annoyance of accidentally changing your sort settings though. Limiting the link area to where the text is still seems like a better option IMO.

Great work anyways, this is only a minor annoyance :D

I can still move it over, I just wanted to make sure what the actual thing was before doing anything. :p

Back