Well fiddlesticks, someone stole my RX-7.

Maybe he drives it to work? You could just casually go there, get in your car and drive away (you got the keys, right?) :LOL:

And hope he doesn't steal it again. :|

Sounds like that car is bad luck bro. Stolen from the original owner to go to you, then stolen again. I bet it will get stolen from that guy or the "original" owner stole the car originally! You sure that car doesn't have drugs in the floor board, dead bodies, etc? :LOL: Probably some repo'd car or something. You ever due a Carfax report on that thing?
Well, I spoke to the guy who got me the car in the first place, and he said he had nothing to do with it....of course. I'm going to get him to speak to the cops and tell them the story. That way, when I go to court, I will have a pretty good way of winning....

Did you ask when he will next be in? Just show up there. Or if you have to call him, find out how to record the conversation in case he confesses to stealing it.

I don't want to confront him. I don't see how it will help anything. According to the lats owner, he lost his title...filed for lost and had it mailed to the guy who I got the car from's house. Then he gave me the car and the title he received. Other guy found his lost title, decides he wants the car back, and yoink.

*EDIT* Unfocused....

I don't want to do anything that will look bad on my part when I go to court. I want to be the saint while he get's ass ****ed by the judicial system.

Back