Well fiddlesticks, someone stole my RX-7.

just steal it back, what's he gonna do, complain that a car he stole was stolen?

just steal it back, what's he gonna do, complain that a car he stole was stolen?

I'd rather him go to jail, instead of have free reigns *with knowledge as to where I live* to do what he feels to me.

Just be glad you weren't in the car, otherwise you would've got punched in the face and yanked out, GTA style.

Go get him Pitz! :D

You should record the entire incident, including the arrest.

I plan on keeping my camera with me at all times so if I see him, I'm going to bust him.

I figured if he was going to sell it, he would have already...

OH GOD SOME GUY IN JOPLIN MISSOURI JUST OFFERED ME A FREE RX7!!!???

Should I go for it? He said he's from Nigeria.

Get your commander to call an airstrike on his location, then wait for the car to respawn back at your base and capture his point!

Get your commander to call an airstrike on his location, then wait for the car to respawn back at your base and capture his point!

Little do you know, I've already got a car back here, and the arty is firing. Now I just wish 1/2 the team wasn't at the first cap point still....

Little do you know, I've already got a car back here, and the arty is firing. Now I just wish 1/2 the team wasn't at the first cap point still....

Your team sucks, who the hell are you playing with, connect to IP 44.67.25.67:123 and join the HL2.net deathsquad, i bet your car wouldnt even get stolen

Doesn't help that half the ******s on the enemy team are Engineers and Assault.

Back on topic - weekend's over, did you bust the guy and get your car back?

I was unable to locate him specifically, but I got word from my stepbrother that he's still driving around. Why the hell hasn't the cops gotten my car back yet? I guess I don't pay enough in taxes....

I was unable to locate him specifically, but I got word from my stepbrother that he's still driving around. Why the hell hasn't the cops gotten my car back yet? I guess I don't pay enough in taxes....

Well find him and do a surprise attack by running into the street, while he's driving by, and smashing his mother****ing headlights with a baseball bat.

Oh wait... No, no, scratch that.

That's a good idea smash up his ****ing...oh yeah that would be a bad idea. Just shout at him and wave your brolly (or a shotgun ^.^)

I have a great idea as to who it was, but yeaaaah, we'll see.

Honestly WTF are you doing posting on a forum about it then? You should be getting that shit back by force. I can't ever imagine having someone do that to me and me KNOWING who did it and not doing a thing about it.

Just hope he's not using it to get to work or if you went through cops/court the court might arrest him but let him use it since he's made it his primary means of transportation. Happened to a friend of my dad's one time when his motorcycle was stolen. After the judgement he just went over to the dudes house with a bat and took back his bike.

If someone tried to steal my car, I'd just shoot them down right on my driveway. I'd pull out a shotgun and just empty those shells into them. I feel that is appropriate force. I mean...it's my car right?

If someone tried to steal my car, I'd just shoot them down right on my driveway. I'd pull out a shotgun and just empty those shells into them. I feel that is appropriate force. I mean...it's my car right?

You can do that here but not where you live. :bounce:

Honestly WTF are you doing posting on a forum about it then? You should be getting that shit back by force. I can't ever imagine having someone do that to me and me KNOWING who did it and not doing a thing about it.

Just hope he's not using it to get to work or if you went through cops/court the court might arrest him but let him use it since he's made it his primary means of transportation. Happened to a friend of my dad's one time when his motorcycle was stolen. After the judgement he just went over to the dudes house with a bat and took back his bike.

Due to legality sakes, I don't even know if it's technically my car by any means. I'm not about to go to jail because of this damned car. I'm ready to write off my losses, but not before his life sucks 'cause of what he did.

Due to legality sakes, I don't even know if it's technically my car by any means. I'm not about to go to jail because of this damned car. I'm ready to write off my losses, but not before his life sucks 'cause of what he did.

Damn sounds complicated. Well hope you get it back in the end.

Remember to tell them you'll burn their house down. That scares a lot of people quickly lol.

Are the plates changed? You could probably find a way to see if the license plates are actually registered to that car. Also, if you ever find it just parked somewhere, you could check the Vehicle ID Number, assuming you have yours written down or filed away somewhere. Probably on your registration.

Have you been talking to the police about it? You should just go down to the station and ask them to check it out.

Just hope he's not using it to get to work or if you went through cops/court the court might arrest him but let him use it since he's made it his primary means of transportation.

WTF?

So if you don't have a car to drive, you can steal one and legally keep it because it'd then be your primary means of transportation?

I don't care if the thief can't afford his own car to drive to work, it's ****ing theft!

Pitzy, go to the station and tell the cop stuff. A little money under the table could help. GET IT BACK MAN

You silly heads, I've said in this thread that the cops know about everything that has happened. I even gave them a photo of the guy and the guy's name. But if the second owner that gave me the car stole it from the first guy who has it now, then there's really nothing I can do, and I'm screwed. I'm really not as sad as I should be about it...I can save money for RX-8 goodies.

Since people keep asking about this, I'm just going to copy these two posts from RX7club.com...

OK, here is the story, it's ****ed up from Day 1.

We'll call the first owner O1, and the guy who I got the car from O2...

O2 comes to me and trades me this RX-7. I'm a trusting guy when he says he can't get the title right now, has to file for lost. That's fine. I wait 10ish days, I get the title. He says the guy who I need to get it signed by is out of town. *Note! O1 is on the title as owner, while O2 is the "Mail to". Meaning O2 is the owner of the title promptly, if I'm not mistaken.

now, I haven't heard from O2 in MANY days, so I'm trying to call him...cell not available, and nobody answers his house phone. Anyway, I don't have the title in my name, but I DO have the title with all the info on it.

I'm starting to wonder if I got played from the beginning by getting this car tossed on my lap so he could evade the trouble..but now I'm tied up in it, and once I get this car, someone on this forum might be the lucky new owner of it.

If 01 has not been paid and did not release title to 02 its still 01's car!
You will just have to get the facts and go from there. If 02 stole the car by fraud and didnt pay you recieved stolen property and have no legal right to it!

Good luck!

Halflife2.net Deathsquad, Initiate project O2. Hunt the guy, Willie you man the turrets, Gf911, you take the pilot seat, we're Hinding this bugga.

Yeaahh, that was fake though, so it doesn't count.

And I now know where the guy works. I called up Del Rio *A mexican food place, for those of you that don't know* and asked for him...but he apparently doesn't work today.

Inching closer...I want my car.

Sounds like that car is bad luck bro. Stolen from the original owner to go to you, then stolen again. I bet it will get stolen from that guy or the "original" owner stole the car originally! You sure that car doesn't have drugs in the floor board, dead bodies, etc? :LOL: Probably some repo'd car or something. You ever due a Carfax report on that thing?

Did you ask when he will next be in? Just show up there. Or if you have to call him, find out how to record the conversation in case he confesses to stealing it.

Back