What are you looking forward to in Ep3?

-a battle in the helicopter for the first level (take turns switching with Alyx with piloting an shooting, mostly shoot though)
-new synths. preferably the one's we've already seen like crab synths and mortar synths.
-return of at least one Xen creature (Houndeye! Possibilities: new ways the sound waves can effect you and give them good AI so they work great in packs)
-snow physics!!
-new zombie skins
-new rebel skins
-definately need to learn more about G-Man
-an awesome avalanche scene! (the houndeyes could play a part in this ;) )

New rebel voices.

I'm playing through HL2 again and every single male and female have the exact same voices!

New rebel voices.

I'm playing through HL2 again and every single male and female have the exact same voices!
I don't think we'll be seeing many rebels in ep.3. But i also think there should be more different voices

For gordon & alyx to see her mum again, you no the women from portal... or have i said to much....
ow and to complain as i wait a few years for the next half life game.

I want:

1. A chopper ride in the beginning. That would be fun and enjoyable.

2. A long fight with something huge. I mean really, really huge. Like the Tentacles in Half-Life, but much bigger than that. As someone said, some creature that tells you even if the Combine was overthrown, Earth will never be the same again.

3. Some cool new enemies and synths.

4. Some info on the characters.

And some other things.

i would like to see the internals to the synth and a small peak at the combine homeworld

For gordon & alyx to see her mum again, you no the women from portal... or have i said to much....
ow and to complain as i wait a few years for the next half life game.

Thats not her mom. Her mom is call Azian or somthing and guess what..

Shes dead.

oo man that burns like sun poisoning.....uuuu anyway

one last thing i would like to see is some kinda new synth, like a penguin synth or something, o and some xen wildlife that got traped in the cold north and evolved into something coll like a massive xen frost worm or something

new headcrab types!!!!11!11onesy!!!

i would like an artic headcrab and stuff more xen wildlife, and huge epic booss battle...GIANT EANEMAH CRABS!!!!:imu:

bullsquids would be cool

rebels that dont sound american

ice pick

hydras would be cool

garg...must...have...garg

Seeing a pack of hunters running at you in the snow, only really far off would be awesome. It'd be all what do we do! I think I'd resort to running away.

I shall spawn one in a snowy gmod map and watch them come to me.

Combine sniper rifle
May be... portal gun instead of Organic Grav Gun
Fresh character.
More hunters...
Barney
Mothman dies...tragic end..we all crie
Some more vortigaunt action
...and my favorite CHAIN GUN!!!!

-an awesome avalanche scene! (the houndeyes could play a part in this ;) )

Thats all I want :D
Maybe Gordon and Alyx would see it, and run away from it.
Whether they escape or not leads to 2 different endings.

Ah heck, I just want a big army or whatever chasing Gordon and Alyx so that we can run from it.

The Following Xen should be featured in HL2:ep3-

* Headcrab
* Vortigaunt
* Zombie
* Tentacle
* Houndeye
* Garg
* Strider/Hunter
* Advisors

The Following should not be featured in HL2:ep3-

* Bullsquid (Basically been replaced by Antlions)
* Hydra (we have enough Xenians)
* Antlions (not a good climate for them, and they really reached their magnum opus in the nest of ep2)
* Alien Grunts (never again)
* Barnacles (perhaps some ironically on the hull of the Borealis, but they really are just annoying rather than a true enemy after you get the pistol)

THINGS THAT WILL NOT BE IN HL2:eP3 DESPITE FAN-THEORIES-

* Portal Gun
* Adrian Shephard

The Following should not be featured in HL2:ep3-

* Bullsquid (Basically been replaced by Antlions)
* Antlions (not a good climate for them, and they really reached their magnum opus in the nest of ep2)
I'm confused. Please explain your reasoning.

THINGS THAT WILL NOT BE IN HL2:eP3 DESPITE FAN-THEORIES-
* Adrian Shephard

WILL NOT BE IN HL2:eP3
* Adrian Shephard

WILL NOT
* Adrian Shephard

* Adrian Shephard

For heresy, you shall be burnt at the stake, resurected, hung, drawn, and quatered. Each separate part of your body shall be resurected again, hung, drawn, and quatered, and those individual parts will be brought back to life, repeating the cycle until your body has been reduced to single atoms.

And then the fun begins...

And as previously mentioned: What happens at the rest of the world! Anything like random dialogs, pieces of newspapers, videos, whatever gives a glimpse of what happens elsewhere...

I've read somewhere that episode 3 is quiet ambitious, that's why there's no trailer or official info on it. Well in ep1 they focused on Alyx AI and character, in ep2 on mass effects, who knows what ep3 will have...

I'm currently playing though HL2 for the first time since its release, and I'd like to see some side-by-side combat with Barney in Ep3.

Wow, what a topic!

Well it has to be at least the length of Episode 2. I hope the borialis (how ever u spell it) is a complex structure and a bit of a resistance / combine final war breaks out, with something to rival Nova Prospect!

Also I personally think that we could have a section utilizing the portal gun, only that for whatever reason it would only be available for THAT section, perhaps a puzzle themed section leading up to the borialis?

Now how about wall-crawling zombies, kind of like the fast-zombies perhaps? And with something as major as the borialis, we would be fighting against the elite guards I think.

Although a little underwhelmed I was by both Episode 1 and 2 compared to Half-Life 2, I have faith in Valve delivering!

We have never seen it , what you are refering to is xen.

1.All of us wants to know more about the mysterious GMAN so that'll be cool in ep3.
2. Cool new synths (btw whats a crab synth)
3. What became of barney and judith ??
4. Actually controlling the helicopter ...
5. Kicking some advisor butt, yeah !!! :(
6. Some rare xen aliens that only lives in the arctic

2. A long fight with something huge. I mean really, really huge. Like the Tentacles in Half-Life, but much bigger than that. As someone said, some creature that tells you even if the Combine was overthrown, Earth will never be the same again.

I second that

Bullsquids or Houndeyes found in the Borealis.

a strider on ice,

Hehe that would be pretty comical...it'll be all wobbly and stuff.

Also, Disney would probably make a show out of it...

..."Introducing: STRIDERS, ON ICE!"

*striders march out and trip over on the ice*

Freedom from/further submission to gman and (or)his employers. Either is satisfying, to be free is to finish a story that's gotten rather long and to remain captive is to be promised another long walk in a very long hallway crowded with a lot of things that generally don't like me, but are fairly willing to accept a variety of painful deaths, and sometimes torture ( such as leaving zombies that got cut in half to crawl alive instead of finishing them off... Or sending fellow cannon fodder rebels right into midst of death and watch as they proceed with cheerful screams toward the unforgiving legs of striders. Besides their clumsiness and constant apologies were beginning to grow rather boring. Really, if I'm walking towards you, must you wait until our bodies touch before you clear my way? Or you can look forward to inventing more funny things, like throwing a manhack into another manhack... I wonder if you can hold a live manhack with the gravity gun and then proceed to cut someone without releasing it. I must go try right now!)

Combine assassins, gmans "employers", the giant portal gun thing that YOU KNOW will be there that makes a portal to the combine overworld so gordon finally kills all the combine leaders, alyx finally kissing gordon... then usual stuff, but i really want to fly a hunter chopper, that would own, dropping bomb, firing missiles, shooting stuff, etc.

Back