• Autotheist

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Jedi

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters

derby

Reaction score
What are your thoughts on religion?

It seems to be the trend to start off inflammtory debates, plus I really love making these polls, so here I go...

Please. We have already had this discussed. If you want to talk about it delete this thread and use the old one.

Please. We have already had this discussed. If you want to talk about it delete this thread and use the old one.

You mean the one where you repeated over and over how it was pointless to talk about?

What's the point of posting to tell people that it's a waste of time to post?

I voted 'Major World Religion' - Christian.

Good to see we have some Jedi's on board. :)

This thread will not degenerate.

/me waves hand towards thread.

I also voted for major world religion. I am Catholic. My opinions on religion? It's good.

ok so ure against it. Why there isnt anything wrong with it, it makes people much happier then before.

Originally posted by Apos
You mean the one where you repeated over and over how it was pointless to talk about?

What's the point of posting to tell people that it's a waste of time to post?

Yes i said it was pointless to talk about. But Im not going to stop anyone talking about it. Im just doing what everyone else seems to like doing, that is, stopping the same things being discused again and again.

Well, I geuss Seeings as it's been brought up again...

I will tell you all once again, that I am an Athesist.. and I have my reasons, read the last one fo these if you really wish to know...

Originally posted by Fat Tony!
ok so ure against it. Why there isnt anything wrong with it, it makes people much happier then before.

Now now, we don't want a debate about this.

Originally posted by Fat Tony!
lol ok wot u want to do in this thread

This thread is just for people to say (if applicable) what religion they believe in.

Religion 'v' Religion debates prove nothing, and only serve to satisfy ones argumental desires. ;)

I see the force is strong among this community. They may yet be hope for the Jedi.

I'm a christian. But basically I believe the two sayings in my signature, and try to live by them and what they convey.

So your an existentialist :p Actually I'm not even sure, and I don't want to talk about that any further because I only did some lame report on it, but I dunno what it is. Just reminded me of it.

Back