What do you think God looks like?

dream431ca said:
How the hell did you know?? Of course he's black..black people rule...except some of them (rap types), but most black people are awesome...

You know what's worse?? A white raper (wigger)...*shuns*, those people need brain surgery....and a good kick in the teeth.

Just shut up. Derailer, you were unsuccesful in your derailing.

CptStern said:
not jesus

jesus.jpg
Holy shit that is the whitest Jesus I have ever seen.

Actually.. that's the whitest portrayal (well, trying to be a real one anyway and not parody) of a man I've ever seen, period.

I think he looks like this:

Attachments

• noodleapendage.JPG
    noodleapendage.JPG
    25.7 KB · Views: 261
well i really dont know but heres is his eye at least !!!

410_eye_of_god.jpg.jpg

but im agnostic so.. whatever

Our brains are too puny and weak. We really couldn't picture anything close to God. We could try, but we wouldn't come close.

Limited brain power FTL!!!!

Sight, smell, hearing, and touch, are all just part of our physical bodies. I don't think we will be able to see God. Maybe sight is a sort of sub-division created by God to sort of imitate the physical being of things around us. The system of portraying things around us may just be a more advanced and more impressive type of "sight" when in the spirit realm.

BTW: When people say you cannot possibly imagine God, they aren't saying it for effect, it's just that physics != God.

"who is this "god" person anyway?"
-hitch hikers guide to the galaxy ftw

If there is a God, he's a form of pure consciouness, like something in that Futurama episode when Bender finds the Galaxy cluster that talks in binary and knows everything and all.

dream431ca said:
How the hell did you know?? Of course he's black..black people rule...except some of them (rap types), but most black people are awesome...

You know what's worse?? A white raper (wigger)...*shuns*, those people need brain surgery....and a good kick in the teeth.
Ouch

One such vision...

You're going to Hell, worshipping false idols. Good job.

Qonfused said:
You're going to Hell, worshipping false idols. Good job.
While you're in heaven with a bunch of married people, I'll be in hell with all the slutty chicks :)

Have fun.

Why oh god why would you post that? You sick ****... ::adblocks the penis::

(You realize there are underage chicks on here...?)

What the hell. You're probably going to be banned or at least suspended.

Ha! That's better than mine (picture of god, I'd never let a parrot do that).

Adabiviak said:
Ha! That's better than mine (picture of god, I'd never let a parrot do that).

I'm just glad noone can sig pictures...:|

OH MY FU*KING GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You sick bastard! Ban him!!!!!!!!!!!

Was that allowed? Wasn't even funny.

I'm not a religious person but I always imagined God as an old guy with long white hair and long white beard with a white toga or something.

Quick, what does nothingness look like!?

PS picture is teh funniest thing evar. I laughed.

CyberPitz said:
Quick, what does nothingness look like!?
Assuming "look" refers the human sense of sight... for the very short time you could live in nothingness, it would look black since black is the absence of light. If nothingness is an absence of everything it must also, logically, include an absence of light.

The Mullinator said:
The idea of God looking like that comes from far before then. Good old Zeus/Jupiter is where the image comes from.
I've always wondered that. In which case, where did the beardy Zeus idea come from?
Are beards really THAT mighty? Should they be a symbol of POWER rather than a way to spot sex offenders?

short recoil said:
I can't really post a pic but i see him whenever i look into a mirror.
Then allow me to help? I mean SimonnimoS has already pipped me to the post, but this one's good too.

me1wn.jpg

Honestly - am I missing something? Everyone's going on about penises in some picture when all I see is that thing from South Park - honestly, I don't see a cock ANYWHERE...
Right - I've edited the pic out of my post, but honestly I don't see what was going on?

EDIT: Stern just told me what was going on - that's really really weird. google image search for "south park god" the FIRST result is what I used for a link and it isn't a parrot dick picture there... I'm guessing that's what the other guy did too.

your god ugly, with all that leather and ugh i cant speak of the rest

Back