What do you think is the most funny class?

What do you think is the most funny class?

• Pyro

Votes: 24 32.9%
  • Soldier

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Demoman

Votes: 11 15.1%
  • Hwguy

Votes: 24 32.9%
  • Sniper

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Scout

Votes: 6 8.2%
  • Spy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Engineer

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Medic

Votes: 4 5.5%

• Total voters

Rixil

Reaction score
I would have to say the pyro, lol.

"WRRrrrr! Wrr WRRrrrrWrrr!"

I voted HW guy, because he STILL has lines that make me laugh, even after playing TF2 for a fair amount. Pyro was very funny when I first played him.

Maybe I'd change my mind after a Meet The Pyro video... :D

YOU'RE GOING TO NEED MUCH BIGGER GUNS!

Confound you anti-caps thing.

I love them all, except spy and engineer.

The only two classes where you have to do more than just run and shoot :O

But yeah, heavy and his fists is hilarious.

Pyro "abooorr"
2nd Engi with his "prishiated Doc"
3rd Heavy "What sick man put babies on fight" and "Ratatatata Ka boom Ka boom"

Medic, definitely.

"That was not medicine!"

"That was doctor assisted homicide!"

xD

I smile uncontrollably when the HWGuy starts laughing maniacally when unleashing hell with Sasha.

But the Demoman is also pretty funny.

All are amazing and all have great quotes...

'Zat, was doctor assistanted homocide' Medic
'Da da da daaa...da da da da come sing vif me, da da da daaa...' Heavy
'I told you, don't touch that darn thing' Engineer
'TIME TO INFORM YOUR NEXT OF KIN!!' Soldier (I've got the T-shirt with that on :D)
'Imagine if I hadnt been drunk, oh ha...ah' Demoman
'You want some of this...' Scout
'I never really was on your side' Spy
'Thanks for standing still, wanker' Sniper

And finally, Pyro
'mmmmmmmmm!!!!'

All good, but Medic has the best voice, 'OCTOBER FEST!!!!!!!'

Man, their quotes are super funny. I usually see the heavy up close being a medic and his facial expressions and yells when he's gunning down a lot of enemies always makes me laugh.

My compy is crap... I play have to play with the lowest settings so it doesnt crash, and i dont have any of the facial expressions because of our old DX 8 card.:(

I know this is a stupid and redundant question, but why the heck does the heavy have to win every poll?

As for pure gameplay fun, and not lines: I'd have to vote the spy. There's nothing like concealing yourself...moving all the way to the enemy base and stabbing a sniper/engineer at the back of the head while ruining their machinery. I always get the giggles playing this devious back stabbing bastard.

Heavy humming the funereal style tune makes me crack up every time, so funny, lol. :D

Then it has to be the Pyro and his distorted voice through the gasmask.

The Heavy is cool, but overrated?

The pyro is the funny one. This morning on a server i started taunting with the axe and another pyro came and we were like a band.

"DDrrr Drrr... DDRRRRRR!!"

Le stab?.

I like the pyro best TBH, but I am bias.

fyipyro_2.png

I like scouts especially after dominating someone with the bat.
"haha the mans a freakin bat magnet"

I love to hear the heavy when he is being healed by the medic. he sames something liek barhabdlah doctor. it's funny.

"I AM AMUSED BY ENTIRE ITTY BITTY TEENY TEAM!" ~ heavy weapons guy
"they're going to have to bury you in a soup can!" ~ demoman
"say goodbye to your head wanker!" ~ sniper

are my favourite quotes but for all round humour i like the engineer :)

i like the Demoman's taunt when he says 'KA BOOM!' whilst thrusting his groin..

They're gonna have to glue you back together, IN HELL!
That one always makes me lol

No contest, the Heavy is funniest. Just watching him bounce around with his big gun with a big smile on his face.

Engineer is funny when he goes "dammit dag naggit nammit dammit!"

Sniper when he goes "Spys, bloody useless"... He only says this when you snipe a cloaked spy which makes it funnier.

One time a Pyro team mate ran past me doing his war cry and had his fist in the air, then half way through yelling, he got shot and he stopped.. It made me lol... guess you had to see it...

Demoman probably has the best voice... "oooOOOOooooh, I've really hit rock bottom" or "See, I told you they were a bunch of wee lassies"

I really wish they would add more voices to the characters, they really are hilarious. Also, get rid of the ones you can't even hear. Like when you make a 'negative' sound he just grumbles to himself and it can barely be heard... whats the point in that?

i've developed a habit of using the "jeer" button when im a spy in the other base as some of the characters have some pretty funny insults towards their own team

"i shoulda saved some bullets for most of you lot!" - sniper

My favorite is when you destroy buildings as a scout and he says 'there goes all your stupid crap!'

Back