What game(s)...

Reaction score
should I ask my parents for my birthday? (Ps3,wii and pc)

I've already got GTA IV, Battlefield:BC, Burnout Paradise, Uncharted, the OB, SSB:B,

Please help

-Florian.

Get half-life 2. I just got the gravitygun. The physics are awesome.

World in Conflict if you like RTS games. It's an awesome game, very well finished.

You should be able to get the complete version(with Soviet Assault expansion) for E25 now.

What systems do you have?

If you have a 360, how about Resi 5?

Thanks! Just make me look like an idiot!

Oh wait...

World of Goo + Left 4 Dead would equal about the price of a full game.

It depends.

Are you a bad-ass enough dude to save the president?

I bump this topic so I don't have to make another one.

I'm looking for a good game to play at the upcoming summer holiday.
I've got a PC and a Xbox 360. my PC runs most recent games but at low settings(Athlon 2800+, 1.25GB, Radeon X1650) so I prefer a game for my 360.

Games I like and already own: Far Cry 1, Half-Life 2(+all expansions), GTA SA/IV, World in Conflict, Fallout 3, Bioshock, Crysis(Warhead), PGR3/4, Call of Duty 1/2/4

I also want the game to be E30.00 or cheaper and have a fairly long gameplay

Thanks!

Left 4 Dead. Keep entertained long enough. Price might be a little high though.

@Dinnesch

If you're into online games, get TF2 (for yer PC, not the Xbox). Also look into Company of Heroes. CoH: Tales of Valor gives you the 4 playable factions for online play, all the skirmish maps and a couple of other online modes.

Sorry about my slow response, completely forgot I asked a question here(I was just making plans on starting a new thread when I remembered)

Left 4 Dead, Far Cry 2, Dead Space?

I tried Left 4 Dead single player, and found it pretty disappointing/boring. Is the multiplayer better? I don't want to spend $30 on a game I never play ;)
Far Cry 2 doesn't start on my PC, same story for Dead Space.

Tried the demos on my 360, and they aren't my type of games.

@Dinnesch

If you're into online games, get TF2 (for yer PC, not the Xbox). Also look into Company of Heroes. CoH: Tales of Valor gives you the 4 playable factions for online play, all the skirmish maps and a couple of other online modes.

I do already have TF2(Orange Box), nice game if you don't play too long. I will give COH a try too, thanks. I definitely to get out of my single player habit I've always had.

I will give COH a try too, thanks. I definitely to get out of my single player habit I've always had.

If you buy it for the singleplayer, go for the original Company of Heroes. That shouldn't cost more than 10 euro / dollar. It has a very good campaign, but just two factions to play with online or in skirmish. ToV is great for multiplayer, but it is sorely lacking on the sp side of things (not counting skirmish ofc).

Take the money, buy videogames!

Play World of Warcraft, and you'll never think about your Parents again.

Back