What game to get... help me decide

All the other games are shit, get Modern Warfare 2.

Ghostbusters or Prototype.

Then Modern Warfare 2.

Scribblenauts or ODST. Uncharted looks pretty good too.

Modren Warfare 2 MP will be fun :D
But i dont know about Halo ODST i heavn't looked at it that much,
and it has a redicloius pricing 60$ o_o

how can we tell you when none of them are out??

Personally out of those I am getting Mw2 and uncharted 2 though.

Uncharted 2 for sure. MP and SP is insane!

Just leave him be.....You'll only set him off.
But I'm intregued, MW was great and nobody had anything really bad to say, MW2 isn't out but looks promising, how can you already say its shit?

Looking forward most to Scriblenauts. The concept of that game is awesome. Can't wait to just **** around in sandbox mode and try out all the possibilities.

But I'm intregued, MW was great and nobody had anything really bad to say.

There is everything bad about Modern Warfare. It is a testament to mediocrity. I wouldn't use shit to so specifically describe it, but it is certainly nothing more than average gaming.

Don't mind Samon, he doesn't play multiplayer games.

My TF2 playing stats beg to differ.

Modern Warfare 2

Halo sux lolololol

I never played it, I played MW1 and thought it was decent. If it's anything like that then it's better then any other game on that list.

I bet you haven't even heard of Scriblenauts yet. I mean, what can be more fun than a game that allows you to let God ride a skateboard while he is wielding a shotgun and being able to let Him take on Cthulhu? And this is just one of the many (preview), many (video) scenarios. This game is going to be pure, uncut awesome.

In scribblenauts it doesn't look like you get to create your own weapons but you use a bunch of their pre designated ones? Or maybe you can make your own and add them or something?

In scribblenauts it doesn't look like you get to create your own weapons but you use a bunch of their pre designated ones? Or maybe you can make your own and add them or something?

The vocabulary is your weapon. You write a word - penguin, war axe, Satan, M1 Garand, etc - and it materializes and you can use it to your advantage. Or not. Supposedly the black hole is quite dangerous.

I bet you haven't even heard of Scriblenauts yet. I mean, what can be more fun than a game that allows you to let God ride a skateboard while he is wielding a shotgun and being able to let Him take on Cthulhu? And this is just one of the many (preview), many (video) scenarios. This game is going to be pure, uncut awesome.

It's also won multiple best of E3 awards in all sorts of categories.

The vocabulary is your weapon. You write a word - penguin, war axe, Satan, M1 Garand, etc - and it materializes and you can use it to your advantage. Or not. Supposedly the black hole is quite dangerous.

Yea but there can only be so much items in the game.. What if I want.. Say.. A Radioactive Gorilla?

It sucks that I can't draw the gorilla and add it into the game. And there's also the question of spelling and knowing exactly what to type, I seen that there's spaceshuttle, but what if you type space shuttle, or space ship or spaceship?

Scribblenauts is going to be legendary. If they can somehow make it open source so more objects and mods can be created, I will... I will... do something stupid and banal.

Yea but there can only be so much items in the game.. What if I want.. Say.. A Radioactive Gorilla?

I don't think the game will do adjectives, so it is just words for things, people, animals, plants, mythological figures, etc. But you probably can spawn some uranium, a gorilla and mix those two together if you get a kick out of that :p Just watch the video I posted earlier and you will get a good idea of the game.

It sucks that I can't draw the gorilla and add it into the game.

Then it would be an entirely different game. This will be about thinking up things that might help you, without exactly knowing what the effect will be.

I did watch the video, this is why I'm questioning these things. I just wonder how much stuff there can be.

I did find the one video with the cop and donut at the end to be funny, though. Cop chases donut around the screen.

If you want numbers: the final game will have about 10.000 objects.

Scribble.

NAUTS.

Dog stop doubting, they will have everything it is possible to imagine

Even somethings that are fundamentally impossible to imagine

tbh I may buy a DS for this game, looks decent, but not until September, it'd just be here collecting dust until then.

I'm afraid that Scribblenauts will be mostly hype. There's no doubt that it's introducing an insanely awesome idea, but I feel like people are going too over the wall with it and it's not going to be as great as people expect it to be. This is exactly why I never follow video games until they've been released and then I basically suck up as much information through reviews to see if it's worth buying.

Out of the list given though, I feel like the only safe bet in that list was MW2. Sure, it's not amazing or revolutionary, but the fun factor can't be denied if it's your thing.

I'm afraid that Scribblenauts will be mostly hype. There's no doubt that it's introducing an insanely awesome idea, but I feel like people are going too over the wall with it and it's not going to be as great as people expect it to be. This is exactly why I never follow video games until they've been released and then I basically suck up as much information through reviews to see if it's worth buying.

It's the goddamn second coming of christ on your portable entertainment system dude

why wouldn't you be overhyped for it

(seriously though previews look awesome, no major problems with developers/publishers, almost all coverage is positive, mayhaps this is indication of actual quality. But perhaps not. Who knows?)

Back