What I love doing most of all in TF2

Reaction score
The best thing I like to do in TF2 is run around as a Pyro and puff with the flamethrower, using it as the drum beat for the Terminator 2 song. "Pcht-pcht, pcht, pcht-pcht!" <-- Repeat infinitely
Sometimes it proves to be infectious and a lot of other Pyro's starts to run around doing that. Then you can actually sing the song over the mic.

My favorite thing... Lazer Death Cat. Best griefing tool EVER.

What is that? Also, Natascha for the win on that map.

Playing as a Spy and blending in as a Sniper, on the top deck of 2Fort. Bitches don't know what hit them.

Stabbing pyros, especially multiple ones in a row, as they are being incompetent at spychecking.

I love getting to places Valve clearly didn't intend you to be, and then building sentries / teleporters there

I enjoy a lot burning campers that are crouching in corners waiting for someone to pass, or get in the middle of a crossfire and emerge unscathed after burn multiple enemies, also follow someone under the water and kill him with the scout shotgun... :)

I like to see my targets try to avoid the conspicuous laser dot of my sniper rifle. They'll sprint across, dance about, and take potshots at me to distract me. Sometimes I get a brave sniper trying to poke his head out from the shingles, but he doesn't realize that I'm already set up for the shot. Gets it right between the eyes, he does.

Back