What is your speed?

Kamikazie

Tank
Reaction score
I found the speed test site that I was looking for. And since i'm a very curious person, what is your upload and download speeds?

I wonder since I was downloading some things if that had to do with the slow up speed... :/

http://www.speedtest.net/

The funny thing is, this is at work, and my home one looks SLOWER than this one, and I Should have 6mb/s....wtf AT&T...I'll be calling about that.

156000852.png

My upload is actually faster than my download.

You should see how generous I am on bit torrent......

Oh wait, Feds go after those who upload at lot......

SHAZBOT!

I rarely see that kind of speed when I'm... "shopping" online.

You should see how generous I am on bit torrent......

Oh wait, Feds go after those who upload at lot......

SHAZBOT!

lol mork and mindy, havent heard "shazbot" since I was like 9 ..yes a very very long time ago, as you're likely to point out, Uriel

do you use any other old sitcom sayings like "sit on it" or "dyno-mite!!! or "bosss! De plane! De plane!"

;)

pretty sucky but I'm at work ..my home connection has at least 3 times the down speed

mork from ork

b1au0wi.gif

oh and here's a random pic:

flying-charley.gif

? flying bunny is awesome

And you know what's really sad? My dad works for the ****ing phone company. Go Canada.

And you know what's really sad? My dad works for the ****ing phone company. Go Canada.

In Idaho, I would sometimes LAN at the phone/internet company and I get a way better ping here.
Go banana

i use this site do determin if somebodys Download/Upload speed is good enough to host a server for me. anyways here is my results

WOW. HOLY CRAP DUDE. ARE U SHARING YOUR INTERNET WITH ALL OF TEXAS?

Nah. I think I dwell too deeply in the sticks to be able to. :p
Thankfully, I'm at least able to successfully play online games and stream Youtube vids. I never download torrents, though, because they go at about 4 kb/s

And Samo or whatever, your download speed is over two times faster than mine.

I do not believve this test is accurate, I regurarly upload torrents at 110kbyte, which corresponds to my upload speed of 1mbit
I also download stuff sometimes at 1200 to 1400 mbytes

This is bs. I should be getting 6mb/s not this.

THIS IS MY HOME PC BTW.

Back