What movie changed your view of the World ?

Dax said:
"Bathroom Banging: Assault that Ass" Opened my eyes...and mouth...and made me think; "damn, what if I was that dude?"

no but seriously..I'd have to say 12 monkeys. Not that it really changed my view on the world but it made me think about time-travelling...good movie that.

12 monkeys was very good cuz was very diferent

13 Going On 30, I swear, what if it could happen?! I mean...just think, you could change age over one night! Just pure amazing...

Sprafa said:
Western soceity sucks and should be demolished to scraps.

Nihilism is the future :)

how the hell did you get THAT from fight club..?

And I would say the Shawshank redemption..The Patriot with Mel gibson.

problem is, if you're a nihilist, you cannot have ANY beliefs. which is why nihilism only exists with the extremely apothetic. nihilists with the idea that they must break down society- read: raskolnikov, bazarov(Fathers and Sons), and various characters in the book, WE are not really nihilists because they think they gotta do this thing. odinseva(sp?) from fathers and sons was the true nihilist :)

gah... wtf have i become...

anyways... movies that have changed me... well i was having a massively intense trip on shrooms(i was in holland at the time so it was legal, people) and someone turned on hannibal. that really F*CKED ME OVER.

Mechagodzilla said:
The Truman Show has made me slightly more paranoid. :p

Haha yeah, for about a year after I saw that I couldn't stop being self-concious in the shower...

Bad^Hat said:
Haha yeah, for about a year after I saw that I couldn't stop being self-concious in the shower...

ummmmmmmmm .....errrr ....damn it's soooo hard to resist ...making joke ....about ..."being self-concious in the shower" ...must resist .... temptation ...to ...make fun of size ....of Bad Hat's ding-aling :angel:

CptStern said:
ummmmmmmmm .....errrr ....damn it's soooo hard to resist ...making joke ....about ..."being self-concious in the shower" ...must resist .... temptation ...to ...make fun of size ....of Bad Hat's ding-aling :angel:
that would be as funny as the "small pen0r" comment in the "embarrassing moments" thread. :LOL:

Fraggle Rock.. definately.. I seriously never want to grow my hair long and dye it in a green color.

Naruto. Now everyday I practice press ups, and chakra training in various woods...

All of Michael moore's movies.

The Bastard brainwashed me! :sniper:

...and maybe the matrix :)

The Corporation confirmed to me that the world is definately going to hell. I walked out of the theater with a new kind of understanding on the nature of humankind.

It's a documentary, and everyone should see it.

Everybody wants to be the "The Dude" from the big lebowski :)
Films that really made me think anout my life, Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless mind (never forget who you are), Fight Club (Live life how you want to, it's yours...), American History X (all that hate is bad...) and 28 days later/The Pianist (life isn't as bad as it seems... people have coped with worse)....

now i just wish i used all this shit to make my life better.

Dalamari said:
Clerks made me think alot deeper about things, The Big Lebowski taught me to be more "dudelike"

Nothing that has really made me rechange my thought of the world.
Agreed, the big lebowski made me more dudelike aswell.

the dude abides

Back