What team are you going for in the World Cup?

What team do you hope wins the 2006 World Cup?

• Total voters
RakuraiTenjin said:
Go USA!

edit: mod expand poll I guess he ran out of choices because USA isn't there.

Are you serious? USA made a first round exit.

KagePrototype said:
My prediction is Germany or Brazil

Or Mexico or Argentina.

AgentXen said:
Its a globally popular game were you use your feet to kick the ball around. Or the maybe your referring to "Handball" the american "football" were you use your hands to transport the ball.

Flame bait taken.

You're retarded, just so you know.

DreadLord1337 said:
Flame bait taken.

You're retarded, just so you know.

I'm sorry if you were offended by that, i did not meant it that way. It was suppose to be funny.

AgentXen said:
Its a globally popular game were you use your feet to kick the ball around. Or the maybe your referring to "Handball" the american "football" were you use your hands to transport the ball.

He was being sarcastic.

EDIT: NVM, but yeah, you are being a bit dumb :p

WEWT FOR ARGENTINIAN WIMMIN!

You mean the >800 post thread about the World Cup wasn't enough of a clue that it had started?

sinkoman said:
Brasil owns.

Girls == HOT.

Adriana Lima, Allesandra Ambrosio, and whoever THIS is.

Then again, England has her.

Objectifying women ftl :(

Hot chicks ftw :D

Lol. In my sophomore year of high school, this foreign exchange girl student from Brazil arrived at my school. She was so hot it was amazing. I ended up dancing with her at Homecoming. :D

On topic:
I hope England wins!

I really don't care because USA is not in it so... I guess my second team would be AUS.

I could not give a crap who wins, obviously it would be nice for England to win, but I do not think we will.

It annoys me, people who are not normally into football are into it pretending they go way back with it and they are a typical man who loves football, but not really, only when the world cup event comes around.

I enjoy playing the game but I dont see the point watching it just because eveyone elese is when I dont want too. Supporting my country? I dont think would make a difference :O whats the deal with all the flags too? say if you drove about in Wales or Scotland or some other country with the England flag on your car - that would make more sence!

Thats just my rant! But yeh it would be cool if england won, if we get close I'll watch it. When I do sit down and watch these games I get tense and enjoy it, which is the point.. umm.. I'm so confused ;( .

But sometimes, man, you do want to watch it. Even if you don't really give a damn about football, it's nice to see your country kick ass. Or fail. Something to that effect.

Feath said:
Come on Nerd Land!

bliink said:
I thought that said "NERD LAND" for a second..

You guys might be right, judging by the looks of our prime minister:
balkenende.jpg

Jintor said:
But sometimes, man, you do want to watch it. Even if you don't really give a damn about football, it's nice to see your country kick ass. Or fail. Something to that effect.

true :hmph:

Back