What will happen when HL3 comes out?

zxxgp

Reaction score
What will happen to this site when HL3. comes out. Will it change it's name to HL3.net????

i think the site will kindly ask Vivendi to hand over www.halflife3.net and the a new site will be born, while im sure this one will be supported for awhile or just straight moved over :) i hope so anyway.

Yay, I will get to be one of the orginals! I can't wait!

I'm guessing the site will change names and will support all 3 half-life's including expansions.

Forums wouldn't change much...just the front page and what content would be on it.

will we have to re-register, or will (the boss) just change these forums and point the new url at this site? Coz i really don't want to have to register again... ;( (don't wanna lose ALL of my 450 posts)

If we do do something with Hl3 which .. we prolly will .....

I guess we could simply point that domain here or viceversa and use the same forum db. But equally it'd be nice to have nice fresh start :)

If we do do something with Hl3 which .. we prolly will .....

I guess we could simply point that domain here or viceversa and use the same forum db. But equally it'd be nice to have nice fresh start

can i keep my 460 posts? :D

would u still be an admin? I like Hot Soup! :LOL:

Tr0n said:
I'm guessing the site will change names and will support all 3 half-life's including expansions.

Forums wouldn't change much...just the front page and what content would be on it.

Don't forget the possibility of half life 4 :D

Hah thats being a bit optimistic isn't it
1) hl3 might not come out
2) This site may not exist anymore

Has anyone tried that halflife3.com? its bloody funny. The forum has about 10 members. The linked parody HL3 site was hilarious. I almost had to borrow some incontinence pants. But it was too late.

Fat Tony! said:
Hah thats being a bit optimistic isn't it
1) hl3 might not come out
2) This site may not exist anymore

it's not optimistic in the slightest.

HalfLife3 will come out, and I can't think of a reason why this site wouldn't either to be honest

Dinkleberry said:
Has anyone tried that halflife3.com? its bloody funny. The forum has about 10 members. The linked parody HL3 site was hilarious. I almost had to borrow some incontinence pants. But it was too late.
bah, i hate to see a decent domain being used by a few people for a useless thing, it would be far more useful being used for this site, atleast we pwn on members :D:D:D

pfft, they are hl2.net wannabe's.... dont worry, they'll also be hl3.net wannabe's when the time comes ;)

Okay, when HL3 comes out....

1.Valve will have sex
2.Valve will get drunk
3.Valve will have a party
4.We will play it
5.It will pwn EVERYTHING
6.Vivendi will eat our turds

And HL2.net will stay much the same, all but domain name

CREMATOR666 said:
Did he just got banned for that? :E
Yes sir he did. :LOL:

I knew he was gonna get banned sooner or later.

Tight-ass Llama said:
Okay, when HL3 comes out....

1.Valve will have sex
2.Valve will get drunk
3.Valve will have a party
4.We will play it
5.It will pwn EVERYTHING
6.Vivendi will eat our turds

And HL2.net will stay much the same, all but domain name
very true indeed.. anyway.hl3.net will be born :monkee:

[AciD ZerO] said:
very true indeed.. anyway.hl3.net will be born :monkee:
Thats if munro can get the domain name.

CREMATOR666 said:
Will it change to hl2a.net if the expansion come out? :O
Nope...they would just add some extra sections to the forum.

Back