What would you rather have in the opposite sex?

Would you rather your mate was

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
this goes well with babyheadcrab's poll on boobies and arses

This goes a lot deeper than tit's and arse though Stern......

I'll say average all round.

Hot and smart would be idea, but whens that ever gonna happen :p. Average i guess.

I would rather have average all around, because i need at least some looks. I am a firm believer in that you have to be at least a tad attracted to someone, or it wont work out. I dont want to throw up everytime i kiss a girl. It just wouldnt last very long.

I voted for very smart and great personality cos my missus told me to.:)

slicktick said:
I would rather have average all around, because i need at least some looks. I am a firm believer in that you have to be at least a tad attracted to someone, or it wont work out. I dont want to throw up everytime i kiss a girl. It just wouldnt last very long.

ya I guess not ..the cleaning bill would be huge :naughty:

Appearance:Nice buttucks, nice love handles, nice thighs, nice slightly chubby belly, handful sized breasts, warm complexion, soft skin, sweet voice, black curly hair to atleast shoulder length, medium brown eyes, good lips (not like angelina jolie's, they're overdone).

Personality: Enjoys hardcore chilling, isnt too fond of clubbing, not overly intelligent (she doesnt need to know everything), not underly intelligent (she really should now most things that most people would).

General: Hopefully she's be regarded as my best friend b4 i regard her as my lover. That way the relationship would be more about love and respect etc, than about lust.

Based on this i chose the 3rd option down.

Average i guess. Most girls are good looking and smart though.

I'd take option 3 then...or maybe 1.

Wait...I would take 3 as a wife and 1 as a short term date/sex buddy.

That's an extremely hard decision to make. I watch the simple life and just want to make non-stop hardcore sex to Jessica Simpleton but that level of idiocy just makes you want to bone her even harder to try and drive it out of her. Like a sexorcism i guess.

hmm i can't decide.

heheh I thought sexorcism worked the opposite way? ...I mean why would they say "I ****ed her/him silly" :naughty:

The average chick.

I'd hook up with the hot/annoying chick because they're always good for a roll in the hay, but it would be temporary. And as an 18 year old dude, I'm afraid that I'm shallow enough where I wouldn't bang an ugly chick regardless of her personality.

A lot of the wimmin' here on campus fall into the hot/dumb stereotype, which is both tragic and great.

Well you can get the odd very attractive and intelligent girl, which i'd like to think i found (training to be a vet) so i'd go with the 2nd option with a slight twist, although hard to find you may say.

I really.... don't know.

I chose homely, but not too homely.

Absinthe said:
The average chick.

I'd hook up with the hot/annoying chick because they're always good for a roll in the hay, but it would be temporary. And as an 18 year old dude, I'm afraid that I'm shallow enough where I wouldn't bang an ugly chick regardless of her personality.

A lot of the wimmin' here on campus fall into the hot/dumb stereotype, which is both tragic and great.

Who's the female in your avatar? She'd do just fine for looks!

Esquire said:
Who's the female in your avatar? She'd do just fine for looks!

Oh, I dunno. The pic was on another forum I frequent and I figured I'd see what would happen if I used it as an av.

I got quite a few PM's over it too. :)

Absinthe said:
Oh, I dunno. The pic was on another forum I frequent and I figured I'd see what would happen if I used it as an av.

Haha, aint you mister popular

the smart one with a great personality.

stern are you gunna bring back your old avatar?

cptstern1vw.jpg

Absinthe said:

u sicko. ;)

ya just been too lazy ..forgot the exact address of that pic

Average all round for me too, need to have some looks, not be stupid and be willing to have a laugh

intelligence and looks aren't mutually exclusive!

damn you Stern, you've caused a massive internal conflict between my shallowness and my desire for love with someone who's not an idiot.

I would like the opposite sex to come with a blender.

Okay, okay, average looks, great personality for me. Smart women turn me on.

very smart, great personality, homely looking ...painfully so

smart, sexy and respect my orders. :E

wow cpt stern you are on a roll, your killing me hahahahhahah

Guess I ought to pick the first one or my girlfriend will get pissed at me...

i've got a hottie who is all around nice and what not, blonde, hot, not annoying but sometimes the blondeness really shows...

If those are my options, I'd rather be a bachelor.

I like girls that are cute and intelligent and interesting. I've met a few, I'm just not awesome enough to attract them :( actually thats a lie, I have gone out with them... but that sort of relationship doesn't work too well for long periods at my age.

I'd rather have hot but stupid, she could get smarter over time, and if she doesn't, she's too dam hot to dump!

Back