What's an Ikagara?

Ikagara

Vortigaunt
Reaction score
Hi.. I skipped the whole post an intro thread thing and just started posting, but I figured maybe I should post a late one.

As you can tell from other posts, my spelling and grammar is horrible (unless it wasn't, then that's a metrical). The name Ikagara has nothing to do with anime, or the Japanese culture, most people think it does. I'm not sure what it means, the voices in my head gave me that name, so unless they did have some secret Asian intentions, then it just sounds like it is.

anyways, i have been lurking the videos and site for some time, and figured i should try and join the community, however since poping in, there's been a lot of doom talk, hopefully I'm not too late.

Feel free to ask me any questions.

S1rv2A9.jpg

Lol, skeptical Vegeta is skeptical. "Gender: Japanese"

Name reminds me of Ikaruga.

Welcome.

I can't, I don't understand what just happened.

I didn't have my website or anything in my forum profile, where did he get those images. ¬.¬

Probably found somewhere during "That totally sounds Japanese, time to find all japanese people / anime characters named Ikagara." Got a pretty unique screen name there. Reminds me of how I should have picked a different Twitter handle since it might be the only thing easily linking my ubiquitous screen name to my likeness and real name.

This is what happens when you don't take your Vegeta for regular walks: They get very restless and start harassing newbies.

Well, you haven't drawn any cats that I've seen.

This is how Krynn, the dog, gets people to draw cats for him.

He's a sick, sick dog.

No man, all I'm saying is that you don't like cats better than dragons unless you draw them more. This is scientific fact.

By that logic I like you more than anything else in the world.

Which, is like, totally wrong, dude. Pfft.

No man, all I'm saying is that you don't like cats better than dragons unless you draw them more. This is scientific fact.

I do like dragons more in a way, and I drew cat people you can say.

After what has happened here, I no longer fear death.

For Our Dear Vegeta has achieved Cosmic Consciousness.

xwjk2Eh.jpg

Back