What's up hl2.net

soulslicer

Tank
Reaction score
Haven't posted for 2 weeks, and I see some crazy things have been going on here, especially the milk and milf threads. And that is a hell of alot of locks here in 2 weeks, so has anything crazy or unique happened over the last 2 weeks? Any thread I should look at, there's four pages of threads in almost every Sub Forum, you guys have been posting merrily indeed.

Also, I see the "object" thread I made died, 51 pages, a record for me hehe, well, its 1am and I have 5 hrs worth of jet lag from where I went, so what's up hl2.net!

err, we, uh....missed you?

who is this guy?!

<3

I was just kidding...

Not much has happened...as far as I know?

Didn't think you had gone, there's that many members lol.

Welcome back soulslicer.
While you were gone, Samon and Darkseid took over HL2.et, and Munnie was thrown to hell.
:D
It's paradise now!

HL2.net followed in the footsteps of the Sheriff of Nottingham and cancelled Christmas, see locked threads.

You left? I was so used to seeing your posts all the time I guess I hadn't realized. Well, welcome back, merry Christmas, please mind the gap.

Say anything stupid, Soulslicer, just one thing, and I swear to Darkseid I'll set you aflame.

Jintor, what does the bubble in your avitar say? _____ is superior.

Looks almost like Asuka.

It says Asia is Superior. I read it. And he complimented me for it.
I think.
:\

Besides the fact he isn't in Asia.
:/

Asia is awesome. Only place where muti-ethnicity resides without too much problem..

No, wait..

Just another day in the Half-life.

baseballs and kittens and fake glass slipperssss

jolly big clowns laughing at stupid wiggeerrrssss

Haven't posted for 2 weeks, and I see some crazy things have been going on here, especially the milk and milf threads. And that is a hell of alot of locks here in 2 weeks, so has anything crazy or unique happened over the last 2 weeks? Any thread I should look at, there's four pages of threads in almost every Sub Forum, you guys have been posting merrily indeed.

Also, I see the "object" thread I made died, 51 pages, a record for me hehe, well, its 1am and I have 5 hrs worth of jet lag from where I went, so what's up hl2.net!

there were a lot of stupid polls. You missed them.

Oh ok.

I was going to take a trip to Japan with a good friend of mine. She's very into Japan, but I'm sort of :| about it.

After watching numerous shows where they go all out to humiliate people, I have decided that while in Japan I will not:

Go to ski resorts
Use public restrooms
Talk to people

Oh ok.

I was going to take a trip to Japan with a good friend of mine. She's very into Japan, but I'm sort of :| about it.

After watching numerous shows where they go all out to humiliate people, I have decided that while in Japan I will not:

Go to ski resorts
Use public restrooms
Talk to people

I'm very into Japan. You can be my straight man.

/EDIT Misinterpret this and I STAB YOU inna FACE.

Back